• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Let's start. Who do I have wanting this for $450? Cheers, Fok.
@LA Guy here is an update on those cases. With the first one i made a mistake and it is all Solid Brass not Palladium. I think the brass comes out much better on the dark navy blue anyway. This is called the Hawthorne Briefcase and can be found here for reference - http://www.jpmarcellino.com/collect...ts/hawthorne-2526-traditional-navy-blue-brass I'll have the other case up probably tomorrow. adjustable shoulder strap this is a fishtail handle, and now the case becomes an under the arm portfolio take the straps off and the case works and looks fine without them inside pockets and a key holder I'm always asked what do you do with the straps while in and out and this is a perfect way to hold them through a working day. When you are ready to hit the train, buckle them up and the case is secure. single section 2", not too thick. just the right size, especially if you want to carry it in your hand back Newspaper pocket and my new square cut signature Hampton combination clock lock. This thing sets like a clock. There is no better case lock that exists and has existed. It is built with precision and as fine expert craftsmanship as i build my cases. and i will include a matching key chain and watch strap I only had those stainless steel buckles
Did the bag sell?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So is this still happening again sometime this Spring?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No, we didn't quite make it, but we will be doing it this fall.

Cheers,

Fok.

Any rough ideas about dates? November again?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marked down on my calendar. Thanks, Fok. The trunk show is a significant endeavor and everybody appreciates your efforts in making it happen.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Ok, airfare from LAX is reasonable buy NYC hotel prices are ridiculous. I hope Gary doesn't mind me squatting in his loft....

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the past, I've found that better NYC hotel deals usually start popping up after Oct 1st. Last year I was able to get a great last minute deal on Jet Blue (non-stop) and Expedia just one block from the event.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

In the past, I've found that better NYC hotel deals usually start popping up after Oct 1st. Last year I was able to get a great last minute deal on Jet Blue (non-stop) and Expedia just one block from the event.

Thanks, Gus. I think I'm going to end up staying at the SSMA Club down the street. I assume you'll be there again?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads