• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jtbrooks

Reaction score
Thanks for your report. I assume it has two interior breast pockets? Also can you confirm that there are no handwarmer pockets behind the flapped patch waist pockets?
Correct, two interior breast pockets and no hand warmer pockets which tbh I was a bit bummed about

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Asked customer support about cloth weight in their new Ulster coats and was told they no longer list it. I want a very heavy weight cloth - 800+ grams. If it is not to my specs, I am not buying it.
Bummer ☹️
~720g

ZaneLim

Reaction score
Bought one of the new ulsters and it came yesterday, the weight is 720g. This twill is also quite dense, which makes it feel thicker than it’s weight. I love this coat. I initially bought the camel ulster on sale, but was not satisfied by the weight of the cloth. So I returned and purchased this instead.

For sizing reference, I am a 40L but took a 42 in the ulster.

Attachments

• IMG_5856.jpeg
    IMG_5856.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 369

JTrent82

Reaction score
Bought one of the new ulsters and it came yesterday, the weight is 720g. This twill is also quite dense, which makes it feel thicker than it’s weight. I love this coat. I initially bought the camel ulster on sale, but was not satisfied by the weight of the cloth. So I returned and purchased this instead.

For sizing reference, I am a 40L but took a 42 in the ulster.
You sized up? Seems like you really lucked out on the sleeve length!

St1X

Reaction score
I don't know why customer service wouldn't have wanted to respond, but you should PM their IG account... I think Rick is the one who monitors that and he's pretty responsive.
I don't have an instagram and not gonna get an account to ask them the same question.
Will take my business elsewhere instead

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
Ok. So 16.5 Contemporary in anything thicker than your typical poplin or end on end fits me way too tight. I'm guessing us more athletic / muscular folks are basically out of luck at S&M?

roostertailedcow

Reaction score
Hello,
I was looking for white light oxford or linen cotton custom shirt but these fabric are missing whilst OCBD is coming for me. Any chance to find some?

classicoutfits

Reaction score
Hello,
I was looking for white light oxford or linen cotton custom shirt but these fabric are missing whilst OCBD is coming for me. Any chance to find some?
They have been on sale for a while. Most sizes are out. I can see them on the website
Make sure you don’t use filters as their website isn’t perfect. I have also been trying to get some of their Oxford and they are always out if stock

PeterHH2024

Reaction score
Does anybody know if Spier And Mackay has any European store, or a warehouse located in Europe? I remember a few items I would like to get once they offer this possibility :)

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't have an instagram and not gonna get an account to ask them the same question.
Will take my business elsewhere instead
Still annoying, but I'd follow up with CS. Like I said the other day, there's no way they'd refuse to give you the deets when Rick would. I have to assume they read your inquiry as whether it would be listed on the site.

But, ya...annoying, and utterly pointless...which makes it doubly irritating.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STACY411