• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
maybe start a exchange pre-order thread (probably good for general purpose, given the amount of GMTO going on in SF in general, but probably have to be each vendor specific)

OdusBK

Reaction score
@Leaves I appreciate all the models that are coming out because everything just looks absolutely stunning!
Do you plan on having a set of "L&T classics" that will, for the most part, always be stocked?

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves I suspect I already know the answer of this question, but is it possible to make an opera pump with Löf & Tung as an MTO?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is the M last not working for the majority of your customers?

It's difficult to fit people in, I should have put more time into fitting trials.

Leaves, do you have any pictures yet of this in the darker/brown color?

Where you already planning a boot with this or not on the short term? Would be good to understand as it might influence people’s desire to sign up for any gmto. Thanks!

Sorry, I have no picture yet. There are quite a lot of boots incoming the next two months. Several Jumper Boots, Balmoral Boots and Kingsley boots.

Do stock lof & tung models require a mto fee for different widths? Really want the Scott in Utah calf but my rain size is wide.

Currently I only offer one width in my lasts, but I am looking to expand S and T with wider and slimmer fittings within 12 months.

What Löf & Tung lasts/widths would be a good solution for someone who takes 9 EEE in the Carmina Rain last?

See above. Or try the T last, it might work for you.

Difficult to find a true dark brown nowadays. Only seen them in the premium priced brands, would love this colour in a brogue wing tip from L&T.

View attachment 1036397

We have the Espresso Calf, it's pretty darn dark.

Do you only have color 8 and dark brown shell cordovan available for L&T special orders?

Yes, we have Dark Cognac, Color 8, Black and Armagnac (medium brown) Shell available for MTOs. Also some limited Russia Hatch Shell in medium brown and Col. 8.

@Leaves is it possible to return a preordered pair of shoes ?

If it doesn't mention "no returns" then yes you can return or exchange. Please read the product description.

I'd love to see that slipper offered in brown again.

The Barbaro?

@Leaves I appreciate all the models that are coming out because everything just looks absolutely stunning!
Do you plan on having a set of "L&T classics" that will, for the most part, always be stocked?

Löf & Tung Bingham, Gilbert and Aldrin are the top sellers. These will always be available in a variety of make ups. Especially Black Calf in both rubber and leather soles.

@Leaves I suspect I already know the answer of this question, but is it possible to make an opera pump with Löf & Tung as an MTO?

I do not have any plans right now, but the Barbaro could easily be adopted into Opera Pumps, if there's enough interest.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Speaking of pre-orders:

Löf & Tung Clark in Black Country Calf
Lof-_-TUng-Clark-Pre-Order.jpg

Löf & Tung Aldrin in Mahogany Country Calf
Lof-_-Tung-Albanel-pre-order.jpg

Löf & Tung Flores in Mahogany Country Calf
Lof-_-Tung-Flores-MCC-pre-order.jpg

Löf & Tung Kingsley in Utah Calf
Lof-_-Tung-Kingsley-pre-order.jpg

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For the Kingsley in utah calf, would I be able to fit if I wear EE/EEE in Allen Edmonds? (65 and 511 lasts)

@Leaves

How does the L&T narrow H last compare to Carmina’s Simpson? Thank you!

Please email [email protected] for all fitting questions. The lads in the store are the same guys answering those emails, and they have loads more fitting experience than I will ever have. They fit people all day, both in store and online.

rc121

Reaction score
Currently I only offer one width in my lasts, but I am looking to expand S and T with wider and slimmer fittings within 12 months.
there are references in the size comparison charts to wider fittings (at least on the H last), are those currently being developed?

Löf & Tung Last H (normal fit): UK 8

Löf & Tung Last H (wide fit): UK 8

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
there are references in the size comparison charts to wider fittings (at least on the H last), are those currently being developed?

Löf & Tung Last H (normal fit): UK 8

Löf & Tung Last H (wide fit): UK 8

Yes sorry the H does come in two widths! Although the normal fit version will be offered very sparingly in RTW, turns out the wide version is much easier to fit people in.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads