• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cloonz

Reaction score
It was probably posted back when we first saw the show but it's a reference to a ysl rive gauche print. I don't think most people wearing slp would even get that unless they're total ******* nerds like we are. I would probably get a shirt with that print if there's going to be one

Not a fan of the dylan boots myself

youwhat

Reaction score
of course it doesnt

i just dont like it when people make out there's some deep thought process or whatever to this stuff

kina

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm interested in buying a pair of D02 black jeans, but I'm not sure if I can fit.
Does anyone know the measurements of places such as thighs, calves, etc.? Thanks in advance.

neonrider

Reaction score
whats up guys. i'm selling both cigar suede and black leather wyatt boots in 42.5 (ss16). slightly small on me. pm me if you're interested.

L01
D10
python wyatt

Last edited:

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

awesome. even though i understand the musical note references, i still think they are a bit too on the nose for anyone wearing saint laurent.

but there are some gems in there: light wash blue jeans look great, dylan boots look cool (not with the harnesses), and i like the velvet jacket and will probably get the red version.

surprised anyone has a problem with faux fur.

if the prices were halved, i'd be ok with faux fur. that's some hollister level **** right there.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well they did have a pink fur a few seasons ago...

scanner

Reaction score
Well they did have a pink fur a few seasons ago...

Yeah, that was around $20-30k. No way will you find a Fur Coat from any designer brand for under $15 - 20k. Regardless, they are just being cheap as **** because they are definitely capable of producing a high quality fur alternative or using fur in unique ways. One of my favorite pieces is the Hooded Bomber Jacket with Marmot Fur (i know poor little critters, but that jacket is baller as ****) and sure it only contained a small portion of fur but it only went for like $4500-5500 and is a strong statement piece.

As for Hermes, thats a completely different ball game. Mens outerwear is mostly made by hand and the leathers typically start at $13-15k

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads