• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dddibakar

Reaction score
This a good question I wonder as well.. Also what about from previous seasons? Any differences? I got a fw15 one. But I wonder how much nicer the fw13 or fw14 was

i find all the L01s to look the same every year, i have the fw14, but i didn't notice any difference in the 2015 one. I guess it remains the same from the outside.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blazer was originally AW 13, although it was available to staff SS 13. It is also permanent, and so may have been re-released each season after that (it was definitely re-released for SS 15 as the online store had it).

JackoDo

Reaction score
Does anyone know why, literally 8 hours ago, the men's YSL site had numerous (as in, from size 42-45) copies of the French 85 Cropped, whereas there are now none?

youwhat

Reaction score
i didnt think the L01 fitted that tight.

but the cafe racer type is tight fitting (so should be ok for you in the 52).

youwhat

Reaction score
terrible.

--------------------------

has anywhere online got the new womens studded suede jacket?

Slpbaby808

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Anybody have the black denim jacket? I mean I see its 900 for a denim jacket? If it was made in Japan at least, okay. But it's Italy. Anybody have one? How does it age? Any justification? Lmao

Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Anybody have the black denim jacket? I mean I see its 900 for a denim jacket? If it was made in Japan at least, okay. But it's Italy. Anybody have one? How does it age? Any justification? Lmao

I had it for about a day but returned it. It's a little stiff, super tight, very cropped. It gives a great silhouette right off the rack, and I found it very rock n' roll for lack of a better term. They used to make a raw black denim one which was cooler. I always assume everything from SLP is around $900 so I didn't find it that exorbitant. The color is very rich, and the buttons have a great worn look to them, IIRC. Stitching is nice, etc. I missed not having pockets.

It was cropped a little too short for me, as I had to go with an XS to get that sleek look, but then my shirts invariably creeped out of the bottom.

Best thing about it, strangely, was the high arm holes and therefore very skinny arms. I thought that looked great.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads