• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Two-tone sweatshirt came in.  I like it, but it's huge!  Yell at me if I buy any more comfy terrycloth-type clothes.

just to clarify before another discussion on the fit of the dip dye starts.
He is talking about last seasons two tone sweater that was oversized

Last edited:

ntn1779

Reaction score
yeah i'm normally a 48 in all sweatshirts and got a 46 and it still fits big. Looks alright though. (two tone ss12 sweat)

Last edited:

kubrick555

Reaction score

yeah i'm normally a 48 in all sweatshirts and got a 46 and it still fits big. Looks alright though. (two tone ss12 sweat)

Yeah, so everyone knows, the short sleeve sweatshirt from SS12 fits the same. I sized down to a 44 and it's still big. But I dig it.

variegate

Reaction score
Some new stuff up at ANTURE (jp)

5-pockest skinnys, short sleeve sweater (!) and this mega-scarf.

http://www.anture.jp/Page/GOODSLIST-9

teenagelightning

Reaction score
Anyone else get one of the zip blazers from this year's s/s season? I just got the tan one and it's awesome in fit and design but wow this fabric is a bit "interesting" (basically like a luxe but pilling burlap)

sexonfabric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone else get one of the zip blazers from this year's s/s season? I just got the tan one and it's awesome in fit and design but wow this fabric is a bit "interesting" (basically like a luxe but pilling burlap)

Yeah, looks like it's pilling...but that's how it's meant to be. Had to have that confirmed to me as well when I received it lol.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried the belts? I'm still wearing a Fossil I bought in high school, kinda eyeing the one on the corner but not sure if I'll be able to wear a 34 as a 32.

teenagelightning

Reaction score

Yeah, looks like it's pilling...but that's how it's meant to be. Had to have that confirmed to me as well when I received it lol.

Hahah yeah I feel like the pilling would be cool on the darker colored versions because it would have that obvious intentionally rough vibe but on the tan version it gives me too much of a burlap vibe because the light color makes the pills really apparent.

I just tried out doing the "shaving" trick (where you take a bag of safety razors and shave the pills off of a pilling area) on the little square of extra fabric that comes with it and it worked perfectly and makes the fabric really appealing.

Can't believe I love a jacket enough that I'm about to spend an afternoon shaving it.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can't believe I love a woman enough that I'm about to spend an afternoon shaving her.

Sorry, just popped into my head. I liked the zip blazer when I tried it on, but this is exactly what I mean about the quality of the fabrics not being there. I thought the design was cool, but I couldn't get past the fabric. Of course had it been a nicer fabric it would have been a lot more expensive, so I guess that's the trade off. Still waiting to see if the baggy wool pants pop up anywhere...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads