• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do the jeans fit? At a 32" waist I would've assumed I'd be a 48, but the measurements on cyc wid it's pair indicate the waist is 16", whereas most of my jeans are more like 17" post-stretch.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How do the jeans fit? At a 32" waist I would've assumed I'd be a 48, but the measurements on cyc wid it's pair indicate the waist is 16", whereas most of my jeans are more like 17" post-stretch.

Maybe he measured the waist dipped, because I have a hard time believing those are 16" unless he has a weird pair that were mis-tagged or something because I had those jeans that he's selling in a 46, and my 46 measured over 16 for the waist...

Last edited:

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^yeah, those are the jeans I bought from you (I think) and the waist even runs kind of big on them, at least 16 1/2" aligned, maybe closer to 16 3/4"

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The inseam measurements for dem jeans are so short....31 inches.
Edit: I guess that is typical Geller denim sizing though.
I don't get why they make the inseam so short. The shorter guys can always get them hemmed.
Being 6'3 makes it impossible to buy jeans with an inseam under 34". Dior and PBJ are pretty much my only options if I want a pair of high quality, stacking, non-goth ninja jeans, and those aren't exactly cheap...

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Forward has new Geller stuff up, including dip dye. Don't know if they didn't get a 50 in that or if it's already sold out. Anyway, there's that evergreen 10 percent off code for everything on the site.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Forward has new Geller stuff up, including dip dye. Don't know if they didn't get a 50 in that or if it's already sold out. Anyway, there's that evergreen 10 percent off code for everything on the site.

What is this code that you speak of?

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
P&B mixed up the Stefan and the denim jacket ha

Glad to see forward has 44s, softens the blow of losing Ssense.
Fingers crossed for the corner.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads