• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random health and exercise thoughts

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i work at BR on the weekends, it is actually a pretty fun job... it counterbalances the extreme sausage fest of digital media industry. tbh i use my discount most at gap kids for the nieces and nephews and once in awhile gap or BR will have something i'm okay with paying half price for. every time i see something i kinda like there i have to remind myself that i can get one nice piece on B+S for the price of a few employee discount purchases.

still do most of my shopping at nordstrom rack or barneys outlet when i visit the great united states and america. gotta do two detroit trips this weekend for work, too bad somerset is a little out of the way.

Last edited:

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bros what do i want for my winter coat? i got a softshell that isnt very prep style but i wear it since i have it. got some vests too..trying to change up my wardrobe and all

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

yeah i work at BR on the weekends, it is actually a pretty fun job... it counterbalances the extreme sausage fest of digital media industry. tbh i use my discount most at gap kids for the nieces and nephews and once in awhile gap or BR will have something i'm okay with paying half price for. every time i see something i kinda like there i have to remind myself that i can get one nice piece on B+S for the price of a few employee discount purchases.
still do most of my shopping at nordstrom rack or barneys outlet when i visit the great united states and america. gotta do two detroit trips this weekend for work, too bad somerset is a little out of the way.

You on the wrong side of development bro. Come over to the darkside PR. I work in an office with nine girls, I think 6 of them are college interns. Only male in the office.

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
squat rack and bench acquired (had bar and plates already)
discovered the golds by my house has a GHR (never seen one in a commercial gym before). $15/mon thinking about joining even if i only go once a week

Lagrangian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its like all the non-coached lifters are now doing the chinese rebend type of pull, but i think almost none of them actually know how to do it correctly.

i doubt i did it right, which is why i switched back to a conventional style of sn cl pull.

i also reserve the right to wear a down jacket, i dwell in the ballshrinking domain of teh north

Last edited:

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like Huricane Sandy fucked a lot of people and I can't order anything off uniqlo

#whitepeopleproblems

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

its like all the non-coached lifters are now doing the chinese rebend type of pull, but i think almost none of them actually know how to do it correctly.
i doubt i did it right, which is why i switched back to a conventional style of sn cl pull.
i also reserve the right to wear a down jacket, i dwell in the ballshrinking domain of teh north

You have to have a long torso to get the second pull right. I snatch like this because I can get the bar into my hip pocket because the grip is wide enough. But my clean pull is just normal.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

looks like Huricane Sandy fucked a lot of people and I can't order anything off uniqlo
#whitepeopleproblems

Should be up in a few days. My order just shipped. So hopefully soon and UU should be up by then so you can try that padded jacket.

Last edited:

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I get all giggidy about some stuff then I go back and forth in my mind and look for US made shizz

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yea, but something like that made in USA would be like $400

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah that's pretty tight. wonder if it'd come down to my ankles

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads