• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Question for all my fellow SF'ers

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
This is true, actually. 34B can look quite big on certain frames. I dated a tiny girl once (5'1, very thin) with 34Bs, and they looked enormous on her. Really depends on the chick. Some wear Bs well; others need more. If your chick is lean, 34B might actually be enough. Skinny girls also don't handle big fake boobs all that well; they don't have enough excess flesh to hold the boobs without pulling/stretching in a very unsightly manner. I realize I'm contradicting my previous opinion on this issue (though I'd still go boobs over watch if it's a binary choice).
I think they look fine on her. She's about 5'5, around 115 lbs, hovering around 13% BF...quite lean for a girl. I really want to just tell her to buy us travel to South America or somewhere...I mean for 3 grand you could put together a decent trip for 2 people..... EDIT: Wow, Millpool, you and I posted the exact same thing about the vacationing at the exact same time.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
claims it's something she REALLY wants, etc, etc.

It doesn't sound like the implants are really a "gift" to you. She obviously wants them, and the part about returning your previous good deeds is a pretext. From her point of view, the implants are a win-win: she gets what she wants and she does a good deed for you. It all sounds a little manipulative to me.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Milpool
Tell her neither. . . a little vacation for the two of you would be your preference. That way she doesn't see you as selfish (watch) or dissatisfied with her appearance (boobs).

Tru dat!!!

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think we can settle this without topless pictures of your girl.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackhood
I don't think we can settle this without topless pictures of your girl.

Hahaha, I KNEW this would be coming at one point

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, if you are contemplating the boobs, then here are a few things to consider:

1. You will not be touching her boobs for about 3-5 months. The first thing they do is inject her boobs to make the skin grow to accommodate the implants. This takes about a month. Recovery time post implant is 2+ months.

2. She will not have nipples or aureole during her recovery time. Once the boobs settle into their new shape, then they can reattach the nipples and the aureole has to be tattooed back on as it cannot be reattached.

3. During her recovery time she will most likely not be able to hug or ******** due to pain (she won't be happy if they are bouncing around).

4. Her new found confidence combined with months of lack of intimacy can lead to her dumping you.

Anyway, just thought you might like to know.

hamish5178

Reaction score
Originally Posted by celery
Well, if you are contemplating the boobs, then here are a few things to consider: 1. You will not be touching her boobs for about 3-5 months. The first thing they do is inject her boobs to make the skin grow to accommodate the implants. This takes about a month. Recovery time post implant is 2+ months. 2. She will not have nipples or aureole during her recovery time. Once the boobs settle into their new shape, then they can reattach the nipples and the aureole has to be tattooed back on as it cannot be reattached. 3. During her recovery time she will most likely not be able to hug or ******** due to pain (she won't be happy if they are bouncing around). 4. Her new found confidence combined with months of lack of intimacy can lead to her dumping you. Anyway, just thought you might like to know.
This bit cannot possibly be true. Do they keep the severed nipple in cryogenic stasis for three months?

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hamish5178
This bit cannot possibly be true. Do they keep the severed nipple in cryogenic stasis for three months?

My information is based on my gf (who works at Johns Hopkins), and attended a lecture on modern breast augmentation, where she was treated to nippleless boobs and a detailed explanation which she then passed on to me until I ran screaming from the room.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hamish5178
Yeah that part was absurd. I know multiple girls who have had this procedure done, that doesn't happen. I guess when they go through the armpit or your belly button they are required to cut your nipple off too, huh? Come on.

Milpool

Reaction score
Originally Posted by celery
Well, if you are contemplating the boobs, then here are a few things to consider:

1. You will not be touching her boobs for about 3-5 months. The first thing they do is inject her boobs to make the skin grow to accommodate the implants. This takes about a month. Recovery time post implant is 2+ months.

2. She will not have nipples or aureole during her recovery time. Once the boobs settle into their new shape, then they can reattach the nipples and the aureole has to be tattooed back on as it cannot be reattached.

3. During her recovery time she will most likely not be able to hug or ******** due to pain (she won't be happy if they are bouncing around).

4. Her new found confidence combined with months of lack of intimacy can lead to her dumping you.

Anyway, just thought you might like to know.

LOL

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they have different procedures, but I'm still going to believe doctors from Johns Hopkins over internet people.

Milpool

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
I think they look fine on her. She's about 5'5, around 115 lbs, hovering around 13% BF...quite lean for a girl.

I really want to just tell her to buy us travel to South America or somewhere...I mean for 3 grand you could put together a decent trip for 2 people.....

EDIT: Wow, Millpool, you and I posted the exact same thing about the vacationing at the exact same time.

Go for it. I have a feeling though that she will be getting the boobjob since it is something she wants.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straight... you are having difficulty deciding on whether to buy a $3000 watch that 98% of the population wouldn't be able to distinguish from a $200 Invicta, or a pair of D-cups for your girlfriend that announce to everyone with eyes that YOU ARE THE ******* MAN?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
this is pre-*******-posterous!

are you married? is she proposing to you

you should be giving her a 3000 dollar gift, not the other way around. Be a gentleman and decline... plus an OMEGA is something you earn, not something a girl you're dating gives you

psheesh

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads