• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Our Legacy

NYLON

Reaction score
i forgot, i picked up the long shirt in marine brushed flannel. kind of a difficult color but i love it. its like a soft thin coat on me. the longer back tail ends at the middle of my thigh.
Do you mind hooking up a shot to actualise how long this is?

Height info will help for sure as well.

Been sitting on these Coat Shirts because of their lengths.

NXNW

Reaction score
I got the fleece zip shawl on sale, tts 50 is a little tight in the wrists but otherwise great. It's super warm and quickly becoming a favorite. Still holding out for a silk shirt. Really interested in a top coat.

Arnold Grape

Reaction score
I got the fleece zip shawl on sale, tts 50 is a little tight in the wrists but otherwise great. It's super warm and quickly becoming a favorite. Still holding out for a silk shirt. Really interested in a top coat.
I was on the fence about that garment. It's one of those melange pieces which you cannot figure out what is supposed to be, but I'd like to see a fit pic if you have one.

NXNW

Reaction score
I was on the fence about that garment. It's one of those melange pieces which you cannot figure out what is supposed to be, but I'd like to see a fit pic if you have one.
I might have a chance to snag one in the next couple days and will post if I do. It's real cozy and the polyester feels great. I see it as a slightly quirky OL take on the standard half zip pullover.

ShoutOutsFoMyBo

Reaction score

Do you mind hooking up a shot to actualise how long this is?

Height info will help for sure as well.

Been sitting on these Coat Shirts because of their lengths.

hope this helps. im 5'9" and this is a 48. not quite as long as i made it out to be.

leeba

Reaction score
Dope shirt coat fit, thats something I initially wanted then dismissed because it probably wouldn't fit right but I want it again now..

How do you like the fuzzy sweater/how is sizing? Another thing I was looking at but weary of it being overly-slim

boned

Reaction score
I ordered this week so it's still en route. I'll pop in with a brief review though. I ordered TTS, but I heard it stretches out really easy.

boned

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the 10 coat with shearling collar? Too much?

By the way I got the sweater in. A little short in the torso. Even though it fits me almost perfectly I may size up for an oversized look. Although this thing does look like it could stretch out a ton. Lots of give in the fabric.

Edit: gonna keep TTS. After wearing it for a few hours, I have faith it will definitely stretch. If anyone's interested, I got it for around 40% off at Steven Alan. Most sizes left IIRC.

Last edited:

queb

Reaction score
Just ordered the Coat 10 in Cocoon Black from the OL website. It's my first OL piece of outerwear (aside from a shield jacket that I returned because it was too bulky) and I went with a 46 since all my OL shirts and pants are sz. 46 and fit me well. The only thing I'm worried about is the sleeves being short but looking back at the Opening Ceremony fit pics (a sz 46 on a guy my size) I'm pretty sure it'll be fine. I don't think the shearling collar is too much at all, it's a nice way to set it apart from a typical black wool overcoat.

NYLON

Reaction score
Just ordered the Coat 10 in Cocoon Black from the OL website. It's my first OL piece of outerwear (aside from a shield jacket that I returned because it was too bulky) and I went with a 46 since all my OL shirts and pants are sz. 46 and fit me well. The only thing I'm worried about is the sleeves being short but looking back at the Opening Ceremony fit pics (a sz 46 on a guy my size) I'm pretty sure it'll be fine. I don't think the shearling collar is too much at all, it's a nice way to set it apart from a typical black wool overcoat.
I had initially wanted to get one of them wool long coats but decided against it after realizing there are like 54772346 other pieces from Ten that i wanted
biggrin.gif

boned

Reaction score

When you get it take some fit pics!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member