• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nigel Cabourn

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the bench coat. Will be interesting to see what is bonded harris tweed. The ventile camerman looks nice too

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

100 billion dollars b/c its NC

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is the Lord Montgomery coat a new style to Cabourn?

In some of those link pictures it appears to have a pocket on the back?

WDD_Blog

Reaction score
I'm thinking one of the coolest photos is of Nigel wearing his own Mallory waistcoat and Bombay pants... :)

So why do they have two homeless guys modelling the Everest parka?

WDD_Blog

Reaction score
MAC in SF is having a sale with 50% off of Nigel Cabourn. They had a full size run of the Dark Brown Wool Mallory and matching pants when I was in early last week.

Link?

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it guys, i cleaned them out of all the Mallory's. $296 USD each. They still have the Nigel Cabourn Jean as well as two of the Cabourn shirts, the shirts are the stripes and then there's a solid olives and then some other color that's solid. M AC stands for modern appeal clothing Or something like that, I just did a search for MACC have Francisco and that's what came up. Anyway, they don't have a website see you to have to email them or call to place an order. Very friendly customer service and were happy to help me over the phone. If the pricing on the jeans in the shirts as good as it wasn't a Malory's, I would call them right away.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^You bought them ALL? Wow 296 is hell of a price for a Mallory

Yes, there were only two. Best price I have ever seen, I almost fell out of my chair. Also, I can't remember if the OP said that there were vests, but they said they never had the vest.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I just got a mallory this year, but at that price I pick up a second, what sizes out of curiosity?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads