• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

new ties -- passagio

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Methinks you are there already, sir

GSU, my friend. Your wise counsel and others here keeps me sane as does the love of my family.

My wife and I install in our darling daughters (our English flower garden) the virtues of honesty and integrity that hopefully will stand them in good stead as they travel life's long and winding road. I am confident they will achieve whatever they want/great things the right way.

You may see from other posts http://www.styleforum.net/t/394373/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iv-starting-may-2014/2160

That all is well here :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:

gsugsu

Reaction score
Methinks you are there already, sir

GSU, my friend. Your wise counsel and others here keeps me sane as does the love of my family.

My wife and I install in our darling daughters (our English flower garden) the virtues of honesty and integrity that hopefully will stand them in good stead as they travel life's long and winding road. I am confident they will achieve whatever they want/great things the right way.

You may see from other posts http://www.styleforum.net/t/394373/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iv-starting-may-2014/2160

That all is well here :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:

Ah, Sir Cleav, those read like the thoughts of a sane man. My fears have vanished.

Funny though, that link, at least when I click it, goes to a Prada sample sales thread from eons ago.

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Ah, Sir Cleav, those read like the thoughts of a sane man. My fears have vanished.

Funny though, that link, at least when I click it, goes to a Prada sample sales thread from eons ago.

My apologies dear heart!

I cannot vouch for the virility of the neckties you see, I apologise if you're traumatised :rotflmao:

gsugsu

Reaction score

My apologies dear heart!

I cannot vouch for the virility of the neckties you see, I apologise if you're traumatised :rotflmao:

Yes it seems that neckties have become a dangerous game

mimo

Pernicious Enabler
Reaction score
T4P: October, yes. This is why now is a good time to start the process. We are, after all, dealing with collective iGent action, and Italians.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
"I'll be Missing You [Tribute to the Notorious Gi-an-ni]"
By P. Diddy

It's kinda hard with you not around (yeah)
Know you in Instagram smilin down (eheh)
Watchin us while we meme on you
Every day we meme on you
Til the day we meet again
In my heart is where I'll keep wonderin’
Whether you’ll actually send the ties like we agreed
Please give me the strength I need to believe
My thoughts Gianni I just can't define (can't define)
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
Us in the threads, arguing about your tricks
Then you’d interject with nothing but pics
Makin a blitz, while refusing to admit on
I still can't believe that you're gone (can't believe that you're gone)
Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath)
I know we’ll still joke, after the thread’s death

[Chorus]
Every post you refused to maaake, every order you’d still taaake
Every single day, for every joke we made
I'll be missing you
Thinkin of the day, StyFo locked your thread away
What a shame I say, there were some good cliches
I'll be missing you

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just received the ties I ordered a couple months ago.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads