• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lindsay Lohan on Felony Grand Theft charges?

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
confused.gif
"...turn of events." This honestly surprised you?

No, not really but I was hoping such a young lady would realize the path she is on. I'm afraid she's really in for some pain and school of hard knocks education.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LINDSAY-LOHAN-IN-COURT-FELONY-01.jpg
LINDSAY-LOHAN-IN-COURT-FELONY-02.jpg

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by boogaboogabooga
You'll find being pragmatic and erring towards being compassionate to be alienating characteristics on the style forum.

I think you've completely mis-read much of what you see here.
Seriously.

christinedaae

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
LINDSAY-LOHAN-IN-COURT-FELONY-01.jpg

LINDSAY-LOHAN-IN-COURT-FELONY-02.jpg

I'm not go lie she can still get bent over a table. I am a leg guy and she has nice legs.

Anyway, this IMHO has nothing to do with her being rich. well not nothing but.. let me explain. LL has what I like to call cute white girl syndrome. What is cute white girl syndrome you might ask? Well I will tell you. AS I have stated before I am a recovering / recovered addict. I spent many a days in rehab facilities, chem free houses, the whole community. I have ran into people of all walks of life; silver spoon babys, homeless people, kids, adults, teachers, historians, professional athletes, preachers, killers, dealers, everyone.

NO one, gets more opproutnities, then attractive white women. I don't care how broke or rich they are. People seem to want to bend over for them time and time again, even when they have done nothing to show for it.

I remember when I was in rehab, actually chem free, there was this cute white girl ("for the record I'm black) that had a thing for me. She was cute obviously, a little older than me but attractive. She had some like, serious red flags that I said you know what, I'm going to pass lol. But, that didn't stop her. She would follow me to the gym, literary, just..pester me. I mean I was nice and all but well, I told her i wasn't interested. One day she asked me for pizza, I said no. Next day, I get a call to the office place, she told them, that I tired to sexually assault her. This is a girl I had rejected, hadn't kissed, let alone tried to sexually assault. I don't have to assault women to get them lol. Anyway, to try to make this as short as possible, I damn near got kicked out. I had been there like 5 months, clean record, model resident. She hadn't been there 3 weeks, and off coming there, had tried to commit suicide not that long ago. Yet, she went there crying and the whole bit, and they damn near kicked me out. Everyone there, "turned' on me and about a few weeks later I had decided i was ready to move out anyway but still.

But, she didn't stop with me. She ended up getting with this guy after I turned her down and 2 weeks later she comes back with a dirty UA, and he had smoked weed too. She STILL did not get kicked out yet he did, because she said it was a perscriptionlol. she went and got a fake script or some crap and got out of the jam.

A WEEK LATER she doesn't come home for curfew. By now I have moved out but i"m hearing through the grapevine. Still doesn't get kicked out. Mom lies for her and says she had spent the night at her house.

Eventually she leaves.. after all this.. on her own... and when she leaves, and announces she is cured, her ex BF buys her a lexus lol which she pawns for crack within a month. I know this becuase I ran into her at a meeting.

The thing about drugs, is you have to be allowed to hit a bottom. It has to hurt so you can have something to fall back on. Too many white knights out there refuse to let cute white girls hit bottom and they are the ones that suffer for it. I can't think of one seriously.. okay one, I know one, cute white girl that got clean and stayed clean, and the only reason she did is because they took her kid and she got serious about her life.

Oh they try, but relapse more than any other group of people. I know one smoking and I mean smoking hot girl who was a marthon runner, 6'1, no more than 125, just perfection, pill head... had guys banging on the door in rehab trying to GIVE , not sale, GIVE her pills.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by christinedaae
there was this cute white girl

did i read right? you didn't bang her??

christinedaae

Reaction score
hell no I didn't. She had just tried to shot her self a few months earlier, lol, I don't get down like that

Here is a good question... if you were in a strip club and saw LL on a pole, would you pay her for a lap dance? I would.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by christinedaae
hell no I didn't. She had just tried to shot her self a few months earlier, lol, I don't get down like that

Here is a good question... if you were in a strip club and saw LL on a pole, would you pay her for a lap dance? I would.

depnds on what club and if she is the top choice...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads