• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's discuss: COS, Collection of Style

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually take 29 or so for pants because I'm a sucker for comfort, but an XS up top without question. Guess I'll just keep looking or bite the bullet on TaT. thanks for the info guys

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone here have experience with the knits?

Considering picking up a basic black one in the alpaca or cashmere mixes.

lineate

Reaction score

Anyone here have experience with the knits?

Considering picking up a basic black one in the alpaca or cashmere mixes.

I've had good luck with COS knits, minus one black merino v neck that sprung a hole in the armpit.

Cashmere tends to be quality, at east in my experience. I have a black cashmere hat that actually accidentally found its way into the washing machine and it was absolutely fine (albeit a bit fuzzy).

Also, I really like the look of the cashmeres with the elbow pads.

Last edited:

lineate

Reaction score

The side-zips look so good in photos, but in store they just look - clunky, both on the shelf and especially on a mannequin with a slim-fit suit (which is how I would wear them).

Shame.

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ha my size is sold out already, if there is a cool winter jacket next year, i will instakop

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That guy looks like he's about to kill someone.
nice coat though.

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the wool overcoat and would be willing to give it a little review? would like to know how it looks open, and if it is as short as it looks on the model.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've looked at that one too but it's a bit short for my taste as well. Mid thigh would be ideal.
Would guess that the model 6'2-3 ish and wears a 48 by the looks of body proportions.

Last edited:

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahhh just need a good, solid coat for winter, sucks that the hooded coat sold out in my size. Wish TOJ would bring back their chesterfield.
inlove.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads