• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona)

Dirty Denim

Reaction score

We are running a Black Friday sale starting today through Cyber Monday at www.ra-denim.com . Everything in store qualifies for the 50% code "Blackfriday2014" The plan is to release a few new men's & woman's styles during this sale so look out for those as well.We have implemented a new feature where you can now choose full custom. This will allow our customers to measure themselves for either a top or bottom so that we will keep these measurements on file for future orders. The one time fee for this is $98 which requires a custom pattern to be made specifically for you. During the sale this charge will also qualify for the 50% off code so it is a good opportunity to take advantage to assure you get the perfect fit on all future orders. You can also choose the Semi custom option by viewing our fit charts.

Last edited:

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
GetFileAttachment

We are running a Black Friday sale starting today through Cyber Monday at www.ra-denim.com . Everything in store qualifies for the 50% code "Blackfriday2014" The plan is to release a few new men's & woman's styles during this sale so look out for those as well.We have implemented a new feature where you can now choose full custom. This will allow our customers to measure themselves for either a top or bottom so that we will keep these measurements on file for future orders. The one time fee for this is $98 which requires a custom pattern to be made specifically for you. During the sale this charge will also qualify for the 50% off code so it is a good opportunity to take advantage to assure you get the perfect fit on all future orders. You can also choose the Semi custom option by viewing our fit charts.
just got a pair for me and my pops, looking forward to them!

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Thank you for giving us a shot.

We have 5 woman shirt styles going up by Friday along with 2 or 3 new men's shirts and jackets. One of the shirts will have hand pockets
just a quick question. I ordered my true waist size, would you recommend going one size down to account for the stretch that may happen on the indigo x indigo denim?

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
just a quick question. I ordered my true waist size, would you recommend going one size down to account for the stretch that may happen on the indigo x indigo denim?

No do not do that. What ever you buy will come in a half small. So a 36 will measure 35.5. If you have any questions about sizing feel free to shoot me a pm or call me. I will give u my contact info via PM

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
No do not do that. What ever you buy will come in a half small. So a 36 will measure 35.5. If you have any questions about sizing feel free to shoot me a pm or call me. I will give u my contact info via PM
Looks like i ordered the perfect size then, thanks!

Oldsrocket27

Reaction score

This is something I wish could have been more clear. I asked in live chat and was told to account for 1-1.5 inches of stretch, and so I had my order changed to 1 inch smaller in the waist. Knowing this now, I would have left my order true to size.

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
This is something I wish could have been more clear. I asked in live chat and was told to account for 1-1.5 inches of stretch, and so I had my order changed to 1 inch smaller in the waist. Knowing this now, I would have left my order true to size.
Tell me your order#. Also let me know what you currently wear , what those tagged sizes are and i will tell you what size to get.

Also most denim will stretch. We are selling many of the denim brands we are all familiar with so the stretch you get from our jeans will be no different from what you find elsewhere. Of course most denim will react differently to wear

Last edited:

Alphonse

Reaction score
Hows the shrinking on the legs I've been wearing Levi's for years and the waist is always fine but the legs like to lose some length each soak/wash. I just came upon this thread after almost getting some nudies but with prices like this I'm hoping you guys do well.

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
Hows the shrinking on the legs I've been wearing Levi's for years and the waist is always fine but the legs like to lose some length each soak/wash. I just came upon this thread after almost getting some nudies but with prices like this I'm hoping you guys do well.
Levis STF are meant to shrink more than the denim we have "Sanforized" I wouldnt worry about to much shrinkage with our denims. Just make sure you dont start of with an inseam that breaks like a perfect pair of pants

4characters

Reaction score
Great, glad to have you here Roman!
fistbump.gif

Znni

Reaction score
Is the 15.2 oz Cone Selvedge denim raw? It says only Material: Sanforized Selvedge Denim, but it does not say "raw" unlike many other denim fabrics in your site.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads