• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona)

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
SHirt
That's fine and I appreciate what you guys are doing, but it would be much easier and people would have more confidence if the fit guides were correct. I'd really get somebody on that project if I were Roman.
Shirt charts are up as well as the chino

The previous charts were taken down no to change anything but to add a line item.

For instance if you need a 42 ptp you would have a actual chest that is a 38-> (tape measuring around your chest)

men-s-slim-fit.jpg

Last edited:

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
I'm slightly confused.

Obviously, I chose the correct waist/inseam. I'm not worried about that being correct.

My question is: are the measurements listed in the sizing chart correct? For example, I chose the slim taper cut. Will my jeans show up with those measurements for the thigh, knee, etc? Or do I need to contact someone and change the order.
Yes you will get those exact measurements.

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
Okay thanks. Roman messaged me as well.

Any idea on time frame shipping wise?
Sure! Once Kickstarter orders are completed which should be by the end of November, all the web orders will be addressed in the order they came in. We have set anything new coming it to be a 6-8 week wait at this time but that will change as we move along. Making a shirt or a pair of jeans happens very quickly in a day mostly but its the amount ahead that will cause the wait

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
Wow, these guys straight ripped off Roy's button-fly seashell stitch detail.
Thank you Kiya for stopping in. I have been to your NYC shop many times & met you once at the IH party a lil over a year ago.

Not trying to take anything from anyone especially someone like Roy who is likely the best of the best.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thank you Kiya for stopping in.  I have been to your NYC shop many times & met you once at the IH party a lil over a year ago.  

Not trying to take anything from anyone especially someone like Roy who is likely the best of the best.  

Nice to see you again!
About the stitch detail, it comes as a surprise only because that's one of his signatures (and maybe his most recognizable one).

Last edited:

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Artist Denim in Thailand also adopted it since Roy. I think they are out of business now, though.

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
Nice to see you again!
About the stitch detail, it comes as a surprise only because that's one of his signatures (and maybe his most recognizable one).

You to Kiya,

Yes definitely a Roy signature and a good one. I was not there when the fan stitch was implemented but I seriously do not think it was something that was added with thievery or copying in mind. The Lawless jeans started out being a full custom jean where different options were available to the customer in a shop for walk ins. There were even more options initially & the fan stitch was likely added for good on one side with selvedge on the other side. Eventually they were narrowed down for the semi customs available now.

I know when Roman was buying his machines he was asked if he wanted to take 2 fan stitch machines, which he naturally wanted for his custom shop. Not a slight at Roy or his style.

Last edited:

robinacion

Reaction score
hey just a question about the sizing on slim small blue pendleton check... there's nothing on the chart showing the arm width. i'm wondering if it's possible to find out what the measurement of the upper and forearm would be? or if it's the same all the way down the arm? thanks!

pvoytko

Reaction score
Just ordered two pairs of jeans for 95 shipped

My true waist size is about a 36 so i went with a 35

Typically wear 33-44 waist in most brands

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
hey just a question about the sizing on slim small blue pendleton check... there's nothing on the chart showing the arm width. i'm wondering if it's possible to find out what the measurement of the upper and forearm would be? or if it's the same all the way down the arm? thanks!
Hi 14 inches around or 7 inches laying flat. Thats the bicep measurement

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads