• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HUSBANDS (Paris)

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Personally, I prefer more colourful cloths, but can certainly appreciate this minimalist aesthetics, which uses mostly solid and basic colours.

Screenshot (1501).png

Fad P

Reaction score
Does anyone know the current expected production time for MTM/MTO suits and jackets?

luruzkj

Reaction score
Does anyone know the current expected production time for MTM/MTO suits and jackets?
I'm currently at 6 months and still waiting. My e-mail asking for an update has gone unanswered for a week.

I wish they would just be upfront about their delivery times, because it doesn't sound like anyone is receiving their orders within 15 weeks, and this waiting game is pretty frustrating.

Cobra

Reaction score
Just gonna shout out my other favorite brand Cobra S.C. who also do MTO/MTM now and are based in LA. I haven't gotten a custom suit from them so I'm not sure what the turn around time is, but it can't be worse than this (I also own a number of their RTW suits and I can't say I see much of a difference in quality between them and Husbands).

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
who is their maker, husband is at least full canvassed and hand attached collar at this price point, though these day I suppose I'm all about aesthetic too...

by the way what's their typical look, hard to judge when they all kind just show dark color only

odlr

Reaction score
I ordered in June 2023 and am still waiting. So ~9mo. Their latest reply seemed to indicate my order would be complete within 3 weeks but I was also told something similar back in October.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered a jacket in December so not all that long ago relatively speaking. I reached out to Husband's MTO person (who is fluent in English so that helps) a few weeks ago and have communicated a couple more times with them since then. It clearly sounds like they're a bit frustrated with their original factory's responsiveness, in that they so far have not received a response from their factory after 3 weeks. They are transitioning to a new factory as I think most of you know, but my order is with the old factory. Husbands says they will reach out to me later this week with updates. Sounds like they hope that things will improve with a new factory.

Last edited:

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How wide would you say this leg opening is - 24 cm?

And how many different styles of trousers does Husbands offer? (There might be too many to specify?)

Yes, 24 cm at least, possibly wider. What a lovely, appealing sight in comparison to the skinny trousers still too often seen nowadays.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads