• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many miles did you run today?

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
First woman to finish the Barkley Marathon's. 5 finishers this year so I think that makes 22 finishers ever but some are repeat finishers.
I had a feeling it was something like this, but I just couldn't make the connection in my brain.

My neighbor and I judged a break in the rain pretty well this morning, but not quite perfectly. A shower must have gone through the Golden Gate shortly before we arrived because the pavement was soaked, and we got soaked despite the sunshine. I picked up a puncture on the descent to Sausalito. The sealant worked, but only after stopping to put more air in it. We then got caught in a one-minute downpour at the SF end of the bridge on the way home. Immediately back to bright sunshine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 31 miles
San Francisco.jpeg

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
8.5 round trip this morning. I have to go back in April to get an old filling replaced.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gym session yesterday afternoon. This older guy at the gym, who I thought hated me, asked me for a spot. The hate stems from a time I was unloading the bar after bench press and I had what looked like just 45lbs on each side and he said, "oh you can leave those". My mind slipped and the side not in view also had a 10lbs plate, so an out of balance bar. Not my fault he didn't check the weight but the next thing I know is I hear weights hit the floor from across the gym as he yelled some profanity and the offbalance likely surprised him.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Another 4 miles last night going to and from a meeting. Forgot to bring my headlight, so it was a bit sketch on the way home

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2100 meters swimming today, and six or so hours of skiing with my son at Winter Park yesterday. My legs are feeling that…

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
16 miles. I was regretting my layering choices as I rode to the meetup, and by the time we got into the hills, I was ruing those choices. 🥶

IMG_7741.png

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4.5 miles on the gravel trails from home.

I skied with my oldest son both Friday and Saturday. He’s almost getting his turns fully parallel on the steeper blues. I suspect it’s going to be hard to keep up with him next season.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got in a run Monday, 30min on the Peloton Tuesday, then the gym yesterday.

Tuesday we were supposed to have potential tornados and 1.5" hail that never materialized. Schools and everything we cancelled or let out early.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads