1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Help me find a dark brown Harris Tweed Jacket, 48L or Regular Please!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by arch3lau5, Aug 27, 2013.

1. arch3lau5

arch3lau5 New Member

I've been trying desperately to put together a Halloween Costume for the past month. I've been looking non stop, and this jacket is crucial for the costume.

I want a jacket as close to my size as possible because I will continue to wear this jacket, not only for Halloween. I love the style and this jacket will get years of wear out of it!

Any help is appreciated, I have had no luck at thrift stores or Ebay.

I wouldn't mind having to get the jacket altered to fit properly, but I'm a big guy and a small jacket just isn't going to work for me.
    By the way, I'm going to be the 11th Doctor from Doctor Who.

Thanks!!!

[Edit]: I guess "dark" brown isn't a good description. Tweed changes color in the light so often.

I am looking for any of these jackets here:
    http://eleventhdoctorcostume.blogspot.com/2010/05/tweed-jacket.html

I
    've been looking every single day. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  2. arch3lau5

arch3lau5 New Member

I would also love a Donegal Tweed. That's actually my favorite jacket and I would wear it any opportunity I had hehe.

3. LeviMay

LeviMay Well-Known Member

(Double post)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013