• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hair Styling Product

stlguym

Reaction score
I use Alterna Hair Concrete and have had good success with it.

It's low shine and seems to build volume pretty well for my thin hair. It seems a bit more thick than normal pomade and the smell is pretty mild which I prefer.

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
I use Saphir Renovateur.

laugh.gif

I use it as an anti-wrinkle cream myself.

WorkingOnIt

Reaction score
I usually prefer stronger than pomade-types and I am super cheap.

Crew Fiber

and

L'Oreal studio line mega gel - your hair can be touched without messing it up or imparting residue

Roscius

Reaction score
sebastian clay, very natural feeling and looking. the new one is not as great as their previous line which got cancelled but its sill decent.

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on Axe. I use the "whatever" type. Works well for the price.

dom999

Reaction score
got id hair extreme titanium about a week ago - definitly the best stuff i have used so far.

very good hold (anyone who thinks that crew fiber has high hold - noooo for me its not!), nice matt look even when using alot of it, looks great in the hair and stays up all day without feeling greasy/hard.
Smell is okay too, kinda sweet but not overwhelming.

i kinda have soft/fine hair which is very straight. so almost no product keeps it up, just falls down after some time unless i use hair spray.

So everyone who has the same problem that nothing holds up the hair - try id hair titanium!
right now i have kinda short hair, but it seems to work on a little longer hair too

i gotta say i was very dissapointed in crew fiber and other products people recommended me for my hair, only thing i kinda liked was crew forming cream because its very versatile, keeps hair very soft, matt and has when using it right the same hold as crew fiber even though it says medium hold...

so long..

stjoad

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dom999
got id hair extreme titanium about a week ago - definitly the best stuff i have used so far.

Where do you live and where'd you buy it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads