• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Great Deals: Smithfield, NC BB and Polo Outlets

Lawman

Reaction score
Stopped by the BB and RL outlets on my way home from a deposition this PM. What a bounty. The polo racks were loaded with RLPL items, mostly trousers. White and blue linen trousers, listed for $300+, on sale for around $70.00. RLPL khakis for around $50. RLBL sportocats listed for $1500 (mostly heavy wools and plaids) on sale for around $150. I scored a pair of blue label brown cotton trousers, list $195, for $20. I did not record sizes, but most trousers looked to be in the 34-42 range, with most represented. Sportcoats were smallish, low 40s as I recall. I am simply too busy with my real job to buy for resale, so I thought I would just pass along the tip.

At Brooks Brothers, they had Peal Collection shoes for $100 dollars a pair. I scored three pairs of those, a black and white spectator, a brown leather captoe with canvas, and a nice snuff suede derby. They had many sizes and models. They also had a Gold Fleece navy sportcoat in a heavier fabric (crepe-like) for $150.00, size 44, I believe.

Happy Hunting!

Mark

Thomas0302

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I live less than 20 minutes from the smithfield outlets. I'll make a visit tomorrow.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please let me know if you see any Polo suits/sportcoats in a 38S.

Thanks.

Lawman

Reaction score
I did not see any suits in that size. The shoes are all discontinued models and I can't find pics. They had the Gibson, which is an apron front derby, a cap toe that is a brown calf and fabric combination, a perf captoe spectator in black and white, and a suede elongated last derby. These aren't my A list shoes, but for $100 a pop, I'll find a spot in the rotation for them!

These are just what they had in my unusual size of 13. There was a table covered with shoes.

ColeFieldHouse

Reaction score
Thanks to the OP. I picked up what I hope are Alden suede loafers and a pair of "bold" fabric-brown calf wingtips, to use the words of the helpful SA. Total: $170+ shipping/tax.

vinouspleasure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you live near smithfield nc? Pretty good bbq/fried chicken town.

we pass these malls on our yearly trip from ny to kiawah at the end of the summer. The RL store was a total waste of time...I guess its pretty picked over by then.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesesseintesXX