• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Got into a fight with a sales associate

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
the other day I was wandering a gucci store (heh, like those idiots think I'm going to buy anything with only 50% markdowns) when the spirit of manton rose from a mannequin and inhabited me, filling me a satorial mission to play a little 'what's this' with the sales attendants. spotting a likely target - young, female, poorly dressed (her shoes wern't even bespoke, that sultry *****) - I closed in, like a tiger stalking a young gazelle. feigning ignorance, I engaged her in a conversation over shoes 'oh, who are these made by?' and when she made the fatal mistake of saying 'gucci' I know that my time had come. I quickly overpowered her voice with mine and corrected her - I could see the fear rise in her eyes - eyes that soon began to resemble an overcooked egg white, pasty, sallow, glazed over in awe of my big dick gucci designer knowledge.

I was victorious that day.

I, the styleforum predator.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
ummm...what is Teger's problem?

Apparently the lithium treatments take a few extra hours before they start to kick in...

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
ummm...what is Teger's problem?
arguing with sales people in an attempt to prove how little they know about their products and how big your sartorial dick is is probably the biggest douchebag move you can make. well, probably only second to running to the forum to make a post about what you did an attempt to show off to your e-buds

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
arguing with sales people in an attempt to prove how little they know about their products and how big your sartorial dick is is probably the biggest douchebag move you can make. well, probably only second to running to the forum to make a post about what you did an attempt to show off to your e-buds

yah, but 5 separate unresponded-to ranting posts in 5 minutes to make your point is a similar level of DB.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
yah, but 5 separate unresponded-to ranting posts in 5 minutes to make your point is a similar level of DB.

my poetry is what the OP wanted to post but couldn't

Patrician

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spatlese
Thread title is misleading.
+1.

I was thinking more like you went into the store, told the rep that rossi makes gucci's shoes and the rep freaks out and starts throwing ugly gucci monogram visors at you.
laugh.gif

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Why in the world is this stupid thread 4 pages long???

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You're a poet and you know it.

fistbump.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Yeah, well, I LOL'd pretty well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrician
+1.

I was thinking more like you went into the store, told the rep that rossi makes gucci's shoes and the rep freaks out and starts throwing ugly gucci monogram visors at you.
laugh.gif

And I LOL'd again.
laugh.gif

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
sometimes I wear overshoes of my jls (thats john lobbs to you plebes out there) and go to a gucci store and pretend to be looking at shoes. when the polite sales attendant offers to pull my size, i whip off my overshoes and point at my feet while shouting 'these are john lobbs motherfucker, I don't let your subpar ugly ass branded **** touch my feet, that's peasant status'. at this point, I've made four of those motherfuckers cry

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sometimes I wear overshoes of my jls (thats john lobbs to you plebes out there) and go to a gucci store and pretend to be looking at shoes. when the polite sales attendant offers to pull my size, i whip off my overshoes and point at my feet while shouting 'these are john lobbs motherfucker, I don't let your subpar ugly ass branded **** touch my feet, that's peasant status'. at this point, I've made four of those motherfuckers cry

Somebody needs a life.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metlin
Somebody needs a life.

I'm waiting for ups and fedex to show up with christmas presents I have to sign for.

THEY ARE BOTH LATE Agskhlasgklhasg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads