• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Get fit in about 5 Weeks

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Well, thanks for the advice anyway. I run and do mild strength training (i.e. dumbbells, push-ups) which I think helps my maintenance. I really want to get down to 58 kg which is my ideal.

Dapp

Reaction score
This was my workout today

10min climbing machine Warm-Up
5 Sets á 10 reps. 35kg Chest Press
4 Sets á 10 reps 30kg Butterfly
4 Sets á 10 reps 30kg wide chest press
4 Sets á 10 reps 50kg lower row tight
4 Sets á 10 reps 40kg lower row wide

4 Sets á 10 reps 30kg lat
3 Sets á 10 reps 20kg shoulder press
4 Sets á 10 reps 15kg cable triceps extension
10min treadmill cool down

(font from iOS Notes App, sorry for that)

Plan for tomorrow

Get up, do some Push Up's than go to "work" (restorating '66 Mustang :) ). After that running ~3km and than go to gym for leg, lower back, biceps, neck, abdominal muscles (whats the right word?)

Anything is better than nothing at this point. I don't really think you need two variants of a row at this point and some more free weight work would be nice. There's a bunch of things you could change, but if you work hard at this, you can still make progress. If you can, I would throw in some jump roping too.

Barney Stinson

Reaction score
Back from the gym... In case it was so warm (35°C and 80% humidity) out there I didn't go jogging outside. Instead I jogged at the gym for 30 min (4.25km). Took socks with me but my drink bottle leaked and the socks were all wet so I trained and jogged without them - Result 2 big blister on every feat -.-

The rest of the workout looks like this:

30min treadmill
3 Sets á 10 reps Leg press (100,130,150kg)
3 Sets á 10 reps rear Kick 30kg
3 Sets á 20 reps calf press 70kg
3 Sets á 15reps Leg curl 35kg
3 Sets á 10 reps Leg Extension 35kg
4 Sets á 10 reps lower Back 40-40-40-45kg
3 Sets á 10 reps Rotary Torso 25kg
3 Sets á as many i could manage crunch
3 Sets á 10 reps biceps curl 15kg
3 Sets á 10 reps barbell upright row 15kg

I'm destroyed but it feels good and hope to see a good result at the end of holidays.

Last edited:

ThatGuy

Reaction score
LOL at all the hate and snobbery in this thread.

So what if you were doing light weight workouts without cleans, dead lifts and squats?

I didn't even go to the gym for the last two months - I trained exclusively on bodyweight workouts to condition my body for more endurance. And I only just did my first four sets of deadlifts after four years off. You think that makes me weak?

So, don't hate on people for "crappy" workouts.

Last edited:

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LOL at all the hate and snobbery in this thread.
So what if you were doing light weight workouts without cleans, dead lifts and squats?
I didn't even go to the gym for the last two months - I trained exclusively on bodyweight workouts to condition my body for more endurance. And I only just did my first four sets of deadlifts after four years off. You think that makes me weak?
So, don't hate on people for "crappy" workouts.

yeah probs.

Bannar

Reaction score
Amazing information shared by you.
Those are trying to maintain their fitness level will definitely get benefits of it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads