• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Great circuit, can see some classic racing occurring there in the future if yesterday was anything to go by.
Had to laugh at Vettel crying on comms. about the back marker issue that let Hamilton get close enough to pass.

I couldnt make out what he was saying. Is that what it was? He's such a little *****. Hammy was faster anyway.

hws

Reaction score
I has a sad for Mäx Mösley retire! Also now Schumacher go, but thanks that Räikkönen is a funny boy :slayer: Formula 1 have some interesting! Alonso was living very near of me but now he live back to Spain.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Still need to watch the race broadcast. My host doesn't have cable, so I either need to stream it from home or wait until I get home.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I can't believe no one has commented on Brazil yet! Exciting race. Safety car seemed like a pretty marginal call. There have been worse situations, and it completely changed the outcome of the race. The drive-through for Hulkenberg was ridiculous. If losing the rear end on a wet track into a tight corner isn't a racing incident, I don't know what is. He'd already paid the price for his mistake, and the drive-through wasn't going to fix Lewis' car and give him his place back.

Vettel has to be the luckiest sumbitch on four wheels. Unbelievable that he was able to continue after the lap 1 collision.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I was rooting for Alonso on Sunday. His driving was the only reason Ferrari even had a shot at the championship this year. Vettel struggled through the first half of the season when the car wasn't to his liking and was even beaten by Webber to two wins at Monaco and Silverstone. Alonso's performance this year was epic. That said, I think Massa had him beat in Brazil. Felipe's effort to let Alonso through and keep Webber behind was reminiscent of Schumi at Malaysia in 1999. Great stuff.

Finally, it was sad to see Schumi go out on such a low note. A win was too much to ask for, but a freak podium would have been great.

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I caught the first 14 laps on TV but was unable to watch the rest. I took a peek at the outcome though. Now I'm looking forward to watching the race all the way through in the morning

sliq

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't believe no one has commented on Brazil yet! Exciting race. Safety car seemed like a pretty marginal call. There have been worse situations, and it completely changed the outcome of the race. The drive-through for Hulkenberg was ridiculous. If losing the rear end on a wet track into a tight corner isn't a racing incident, I don't know what is. He'd already paid the price for his mistake, and the drive-through wasn't going to fix Lewis' car and give him his place back.
Vettel has to be the luckiest sumbitch on four wheels. Unbelievable that he was able to continue after the lap 1 collision.
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I was rooting for Alonso on Sunday. His driving was the only reason Ferrari even had a shot at the championship this year. Vettel struggled through the first half of the season when the car wasn't to his liking and was even beaten by Webber to two wins at Monaco and Silverstone. Alonso's performance this year was epic. That said, I think Massa had him beat in Brazil. Felipe's effort to let Alonso through and keep Webber behind was reminiscent of Schumi at Malaysia in 1999. Great stuff.
Finally, it was sad to see Schumi go out on such a low note. A win was too much to ask for, but a freak podium would have been great.

I think Alonso was the best driver of the season (who i think deserved the title), followed closely behind by Raikonnen and Vettel. Alonso has constantly outperformed his car. I thought he was a tosser back in his Renault days but he has really matured since joining Ferrari. Raikonnen: after a couple of years away from F1, he's still got his nerves of steel, and also outperforms the car. The qualifying pace was just shocking but he's been always consistent. With Vettel, he's made the most of opportunities that have just fallen onto his lap. You gotta admit, he's nailed the conditions every time the safety car came in to play; a good combination of strategy, driving and car (i.e. Newey) has landed him his third title, not by fluke.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Vettel is from the top drawer, but Alonso is probably the guy I would put in my car if I had the choice. I say this as a huge fan of Hamilton.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I cant really stand either of them.

Vettel really is lucky beyond belief, he always seems to be. When a breakdown happens its always Webber, and he always skates thru crashes, annoying, since Hamilton always seems to be caught up in it. The luck he had starting from the pit lane...

I think I didnt comment because I hate the result of the season. Hamilton really should have won this.

All told, it was a hell of a race. Cant deny that.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wanted Alonso to win the championship. But whoever has the most points gets it and deserves it. Great race anyway.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
idfnl, I'm no fan of Alonso, but he certainly didn't cheat this year, and his driving has been fantastic.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

idfnl, I'm no fan of Alonso, but he certainly didn't cheat this year, and his driving has been fantastic.

Maybe not this year, but in the past for sure.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads