• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Foofy got busted last night!

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
Genius and a spot in Esquire
smile.gif

teacha.gif

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
There is only one out, and that is the JLibourel Allen Edmonds Out, or the JLAEO.

Pics or GTFO.

LaoHu

Reaction score
There is only one out, and that is the JLibourel Allen Edmonds Out, or the JLAEO.

To earn it, you must (a) have had long but similarly checkered life and (b) be a good shot.

- B

Originally Posted by JLibourel
I think one major plus to hookers, as opposed to straight girls, is that the hookers have much more interesting lives to talk about.

A straight girl will prattle on about office politics, "Oh, my new supervisor is such *****!"; uninteresting family matters, "I just got my little niece the most beautiful doll for her birthday," or tedious "relationship" sh*t, "We've GOT to talk!"

Hookers on the other hand can regale you with stories of their being gang-raped, doing time in women's prison, often with attendant lesbian action, losing their virginity at very tender ages, selling their services to way underaged boys and much else interesting, piquant and titillating. In brief, they're altogether more entertaining!

Mildly Consumptive

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Love it, Mark.

This part of the script is actually reminiscent of my morning today:

David: I do not, for one, think that the problem was that the
\t band was down. I think that the problem may have been...
\t that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was
\t in danger of being crushed by a dwarf. Alright?
\t That tended to understate the hugeness of the object.

Jeanine: It's not exactly the first time you've messed things up
\t is it?

You cut it off before my favourite line:

Ian: For one thing that goes wrong...one...one single thing
\t that goes wrong, a hundred things go right. Do you know
\t what I spend my time doing? I sleep two or three hours a
\t night. There's no sex and drugs for Ian, David. Do you
\t know what I do? I find lost luggage. I locate mandolin
\t strings in the middle of Austin!

David: Yes. We've seen you. We've seen you do that.

Ian: You know? I prise the rent out of the local Hebrews.
\t That's what I do.

I have no idea what it means and I only really noticed it the eleventh time I watched the film.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
laugh.gif

All the lines are good, but I didn't extend the quotation that far since that part had nothing to do with my morning, unlike the dialogue that I did quote that was eerily apt.

- B

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Regarding Esquire I would also like to take this opportunity to congratulate NYRanger and Tibor (Nicholas) with their placing in the top 25. One of the few in that list that actually dress well.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mild Mannered
What I do support Mr. Foo on with the AAAC thread is one point only; that being Moderators.
Mr. Foo could have used some finesse with his words there, however,
no matter the fora, no moderator should ever ban or threaten to ban when someone speaks their mind. That destroys freedom of speech. The moderator who threatened Mr. Foo, should have his Mod privileges revoked and also apologise to Mr. Foo for the threatening behaviour.
What the AAAC Moderator should have done, was to stop any gang-style flaming on one person for speaking his (her) mind.
The overall atmosphere over at AAAC is comparable to a funeral parlor whereas SF is more like a Techno club & the hang-over that comes after.
If anyone was able to wake the dead over at AAAC, it was Mr. Foo. And he did it with only 2 posts.
bounce2.gif
boxing[1].gif

If you think the moderation on AAAC is severe now, you should have seen it back in the glory days of Kabbaz and the "Malindae." Forsberg and Eagle are the very souls of toleration and restraint compared to their predecessors.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JLibourel
If you think the moderation on AAAC is severe now, you should have seen it back in the glory days of Kabbaz and the "Malindae." Forsberg and Eagle are the very souls of toleration and restraint compared to their predecessors.
Wow. And people go there why...? Before I came to SF, I happened to stumble upon both AAAC and The Fedora Lounge. The former seemed too... boring and pedantic, and the latter seemed too stiff-upper-lip. And then I stumbled upon SF and actually realized that there were action heroes (Manton), comics (Vox) and hot chicks (Mafoo). And marsupialed ones such as PoloRalph, Manouche, Executive and now, the one and only, IndianBoyz.

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metlin
Before I came to SF, I happened to stumble upon both AAAC and The Fedora Lounge.

The former seemed too... boring and pedantic, and the latter seemed too stiff-upper-lip.

And then I stumbled upon SF and actually realized that there were action heroes (Manton), comics (Vox) and hot chicks (Mafoo). And marsupialed ones such as PoloRalph, Manouche, Executive and now, the one and only, IndianBoyz.

I'd suggest you get the heck outta here then and go back to AAAC if you don't like it. No bad word about that forum though, they've always haven given me proper advice regarding my questions. When I need a quick advice they're out there to help any time..

Weren't you the one that posted Bollywood girls on a topic of mine for no reason? Calling me marsupialed makes you look even dumber then you appear.

greekgeek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some of the more long winded posters over at AAAC dogpiled on me when I mentioned the leather quality at AE had declined in the recent past, accused me of being a sock puppet, and went so far as to demand incontrovertible quantifiable evidence of my claim.

Twas a warm welcome for an avowed fan of the brand......

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads