• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everyday Carry (Picture Edition)

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crane's
GT the auto goes in the back pocket. First round is a hollow point followed by 6 Buffalo Bore +P solids for penetration. They hit almost as good as 9MM. Sometimes the mini does as well. The holster in the pic (mini) is a back pocket/front pocket holster depending on how I configure it. Yeah it's a 22LR five shot SA revolver that lives most of the time around the ankle. If I'm on the ground I can get to it and screw it into the BGs nose and clear his ocular cranial cavity for him.

Most of the stuff in the pic goes in the Saddleback satchel so I'm not loaded down.

that's an interesting configuration. I never really knew anything about pocket carry - I don't know if the holsters weren't around in my day, or if they just weren't something that my friends knew about. I am all for smaller guns - I think that a 380 is a perfectly fine weapon. I think that were I to ever go back to carrying, that would be the type of thing I would be in the market for.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Some People Asked..

Bracelet is a custom Tateosssian Scoubidou
Black thing is my cars Key-Fob
Glasses are Terry Brogan 8676, before Kanye wore them, sold them since

Logan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ramp
Isn't it redundant to carry a card case, money clip, and wallet?

I was thinking the same thing.

I carry my iPhone in my pants pocket, everything else in my jacket.
Clorets original gum
Nivea
Wallet
Keys
iPhone earbuds

Hartmann

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GT the auto goes in the back pocket. First round is a hollow point followed by 6 Buffalo Bore +P solids for penetration. They hit almost as good as 9MM. Sometimes the mini does as well. The holster in the pic (mini) is a back pocket/front pocket holster depending on how I configure it. Yeah it's a 22LR five shot SA revolver that lives most of the time around the ankle. If I'm on the ground I can get to it and screw it into the BGs nose and clear his ocular cranial cavity for him.
lol

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Keys for home and office.
Cash, ATM cards in wallet.
Passport.
USB stick.
Mobile phone.
No guns.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'll play. P&S camera in case Coach card case Iphone Ram stick Verizon wireless hotspot Moleskine in Gfeller case with a Surefire E2D ED Defender sitting on it Paul Smith wallet Cash in Silver clip Moleskine Day Planner NAA Mini revolver & holster NAA Guardian 380 & holster.
Cash clip is for those who don't carry wallets, right? or Wallet holds both cc and cash?

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
Cash clip is for those who don't carry wallets, right? or Wallet holds both cc and cash?
Read a bit further down you'll get it.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Read a bit further down you'll get it.
lol8[1].gif
blush.gif

woodrow5000

Reaction score
Rookie poster. Thought I'd weigh in on this one. Some really nice carry options posted, so far.
Feel like I'm always prepared with this carry, though sometimes I'll alternate the SAK with a slimmer folder (when wearing suits etc.).

Moleskin
Stainless Sharpie
Zebra F-701
Fossil Arkitekt
Car Keys
More keys (w Utilikey)
Victorinox SAK Driver
Mag Solitaire
Leather Wallet
Kerchief
iPhone4 w Otterbox Commuter

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

Thank you for confirming my belief that people who casually carry guns around have elaborate murder fantasies. I sure feel safe now!

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Thank you for confirming my belief that people who casually carry guns around have elaborate murder fantasies. I sure feel safe now!
LOL. I'm not what you call a casual gun carrier and what I wrote has nothing to do with elaborate murder fantasies. What I said to GT involves firearms tactics and terminal ballistics. Two things an ex OP guy understands whereas someone with no experience such as yourself does not. For that matter casual carry types don't either.

Boognish

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol

You assume too much. If I was the assuming type, I would guess that you carry a magical sword or such, much like the Final Fantasy character you emulate.

But I don't make hasty assumptions based on emotions and fears of maters that I know nothing about.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads