• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet x Carmina MTO

Papa Doble

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'll be in for the group order for these in cognac or dark brown shell, with York sole
Although would rather have some sort of grained calf like Russian calf, Willow calf, Peccary leather, even country calf
+1. Don't know what a York sole is though.

Renton

Reaction score
Some great ideas for the dover style shoe, especially the dark brown cordovan and willow calf.

Axelman 17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New to this thread though certainly not to epaulet. I am a huge fan of the Dover and recently saw the EG Halifax boot which is basically the Dover in boot form. Thought it was killer in ginger suede. Pic is attached. Are people here all booted out or is there interest in something like that?

UnreasonableMan

Reaction score
New to this thread though certainly not to epaulet. I am a huge fan of the Dover and recently saw the EG Halifax boot which is basically the Dover in boot form. Thought it was killer in ginger suede. Pic is attached. Are people here all booted out or is there interest in something like that?
I like this idea, a lot.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I imagine that most of you have seen this already, but here's the full lineup of Carmina's that we received - all posted below.

For another bit of good news - we've got another massive shipment en-route from Spain as we speak. It flew last Friday, and I see a bunch of navy - both calfskin and shell cordovan - on the manifest. We're going to fight like hell to get it here before Christmas, but if we miss that date, then we'll definitely get it between Christmas and New Years.

Onto the nu shooz!

Bradbury Perforated Captoe Boot Ruby Shell Cordovan: $895

Radiant Ruby shell in a dressy captoe boot.

Rand Single Monk Cognac Shell Cordovan: $825

This is an excluisve makeup for us - we spec'd this awesome single monk on the comfortable Rain last.

Steinbeck Shortwing Boot Burgundy Shell Cordovan: $895

Our tough wingtip boot in gorgeous burg shell.

Alt Wien Semi-Brogue Captoe Brown Chromexcel: $525

We just freaking love the Alt Wien shape. We made this one for our friends facing harsh weather this season. Water-resistant chromexcel on the combo York sole.

Sinclair Shortwing Boot Saddle Shell Cordovan & Scotchgrain: $895

This was our made-to-order makeup, and Carmina cut an additional 3 pairs. We've got one 8UK, and two 8.5UK's.

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

kayjaybee

Reaction score

+1 but in calf...for those of us that can't afford shell
satisfied.gif

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Carmina Formal Shoes
Another quick note. Carmina over-produced two styles of patent leather shoes for a formalwear client. I told them that I help them to move out the extra inventory. With New Year's Eve around the corner, I figured that the timing was right :).
We've got sizes UK7 thorugh UK9.5, just one unit per size. Both shoes are priced at $395, final sale:

Black Patent Leather 2-eye Derby (RAIN LAST): $395

Black Patent Leather Slip-On (SIMPSON LAST): $395

Nice!

Axelman 17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1 but in calf...for those of us that can't afford shell :satisfied:

Definitely want to do these in calf. I think they would look good in something like ginger suede (similar to the picture) but I would also be interested in some sort of chestnut colored pebble grain calf. Mike, do you think Carmina could do a boot in this style? Glad there is some interest!

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Carmina Formal Shoes
Another quick note. Carmina over-produced two styles of patent leather shoes for a formalwear client. I told them that I help them to move out the extra inventory. With New Year's Eve around the corner, I figured that the timing was right :).
We've got sizes UK7 thorugh UK9.5, just one unit per size. Both shoes are priced at $395, final sale

Darn. These and that price will MOVE.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads