• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Racing Green

Reaction score

@nd1nd2nd3
size down one on it and you'll get a really ace slim fit. @Wooderson wow, this is awesome. Loving those with the jacket! @lifeinabox expecting it to finish up in the next few weeks @Roguls yes sir, we'll absolutely have tan on offer. I think that there's six colors of suede total.
@kyprotocol Yes, it's absolutely a legit site, the owner has been one of my friends for years. He's sadly closing up shop and never really got it off the ground. He had a partner in the early days, but their working relationship fell through. And now he's got a newborn and just no time to run the business. They're doing a clearance sale of all their merchandise. Even if you're in the States, the prices are really good. I won't be back in stock on White Tennis Trainers before April, so this is a great place to pick them up: https://epauleteurope.com/
Wow, that shirt looks awesome! @tricky @CanadaCal I don't believe that we have any new colors, just going to bring back Pale Stone for the Spring/Summer. Cramerton is only made in a small range of colors. @nickpapagiorgio you bet... we'll have a bunch of Southwick stuff going live very soon. Just got their Spring collection and it's awesome! @Patrick R very cool, that's a sharp look @nd1nd2nd3 Ah.. we have plenty of them. Our site had a huge database refresh and a bunch of things got accidetnally deleted. Like Walt Porto's and all of the sale pants. We're getting them back up slowly. Actually.. it's back online now... http://epauletnewyork.com/products/white-salt-washed-oxford-shirt @dalevy MTO-ready would need to be made by Hertling.. I'll run this by them. They might be able to do something like that elastic rear. @razl ah sorry, they don't have an option to move the button stance @Thefenceposts yeah, sounds like that will be more your style. The cotton Vittorio will skew more in the LBM 1911 vein. @metranger8694 really sharp match on that! @peppercorn78 great choices on those! You're going to love those prints. We should get some more linens as the season progresses too. @Duke Silver very cool, I'm gonna look into that. Doing this in a cotton-linen could be the perfect match.
Just to echo what Mike said about Epaulet Europe, great shame it didn't work out as the concept is spot on - said the European! I picked up the saddle tennis trainers for a great price and there looks to be plenty of sizes left.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All blues today. Somaleo and EPLA terry crew (my EP terry pieces are amongst my favourite).

espen

Reaction score
Super jazzed for the Teba project! We're doing all of the imaging for it now. Here's the three cotton colors on offer....

Question about the shape of the Teba - I understand it should probably be slightly fuller fitting (correct me if I'm wrong!), but given that there are no vents, can it still be altered to nip the waist if needed?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Question about the shape of the Teba - I understand it should probably be slightly fuller fitting (correct me if I'm wrong!), but given that there are no vents, can it still be altered to nip the waist if needed?

@espen the fit is a little bit fuller... it's 1" bigger in the chest (measured all around) and a half inch larger in the shoulder. We wanted it to run consistent with the Vittorio, so I wouldn't advise sizing down. You'll want to order your usual size, as the slightly larger fit is part of the style.

You can definitely nip the waist if you need to.. the tailor would just use the side seams. And the unvented back will still work fine for those with a larger "seat." As the owner of a fairly large seat, I'm saying this from personal experience.

For this preorder, you can do any size from 34 through 46. And we're offering whole & half sizes, and shorts and longs. We'll never be able to stock all of these variants, so it's a great opportunity.

rick

Reaction score

@espen
 the fit is a little bit fuller... it's 1" bigger in the chest (measured all around) and a half inch larger in the shoulder. We wanted it to run consistent with the Vittorio, so I wouldn't advise sizing down. You'll want to order your usual size, as the slightly larger fit is part of the style. 

You can definitely nip the waist if you need to.. the tailor would just use the side seams. And the unvented back will still work fine for those with a larger "seat." As the owner of a fairly large seat, I'm saying this from personal experience. 

For this preorder, you can do any size from 34 through 46. And we're offering whole & half sizes, and shorts and longs. We'll never be able to stock all of these variants, so it's a great opportunity. 

so nothing for us bigger gentlemen. i am a 48 sometimes a 50

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
so nothing for us bigger gentlemen. i am a 48 sometimes a 50

@rick for this particular project, we only have the pattern scaled out to US46.

But we'll have our Southwick Spring going up next week. No problemo to make that size in any of those fabrics. We can also easily fit you on Individualized Shirts or Hertling Trousers. I can do fittings via email (working off the measurements of some garments that you already own) or in person at our NYC or LA studios.

rick

Reaction score

@rick
 for this particular project, we only have the pattern scaled out to US46. 

But we'll have our Southwick Spring going up next week. No problemo to make that size in any of those fabrics. We can also easily fit you on Individualized Shirts or Hertling Trousers. I can do fittings via email (working off the measurements of some garments that you already own) or in person at our NYC or LA studios. 

ok thanks

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm debating between blue and walnut.

Edit: Mike is there a code? Just curious.

Last edited:

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet do you guys do a white canvas sneaker (the tennis trainer in particular) once the temps start rising? Any timeframe on a restock of the all white tennis trainer? Thanks!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm in for a Teba jacket. Just debating between the Walnut and the Olive.

@notmandatory we've sold the first 12 units - actually been evenly split between those two. 6 Walunt, 5 Olive, 1 Blue

Yeah I'm debating between blue and walnut.

Edit: Mike is there a code? Just curious.

@Nik Telford no, as a preorder, we worked to sharpen the pricing as much as possible. Dragoni cotton is the truth... it's nearly the same price as Vitale Barberis suiting wool. I want these things to wear well as cotton suit separates, so we kopped the best!

I love Blue Danube BTW.

@Epaulet do you guys do a white canvas sneaker (the tennis trainer in particular) once the temps start rising? Any timeframe on a restock of the all white tennis trainer? Thanks!

@CLTesquire honestly, probably not. The issue is that the canvas has to be lined and backed in order for our factory to handle it. It's not a huge amount more breathable than the leather, and it's probably only $10 less at retail.

Many of the white trainer customers are younger and they're very concerned with longevity. They want the most bang for their buck. The white calfskin can certainly stain, but it's very strong and long-wearing. White canvas is only going to be so tough, you know? When guys ask me this at the office, I truthfully tell them that a pair of chucks or vans makes more sense. It's cheap and machine washable. You'll probably be tossing them after a few months regardless.

For the white trainer, our earliest restock is planned for April... but you can get a few sizes from my dude Michi at Epaulet Europe:

https://epauleteurope.com/collectio...s-angeles-tennis-trainer-low-monochrome-white

As of right now, looks like he has 9, 10.5, 11, 11.5, and 12. His price is really good.. about 125usd + shipping. We've never put the white trainer on sale.. it always sells out faster than we can manage.. so this is a great deal for what truly is the best white leather trainer on the market.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collagenax