• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Love it. Definitely planning on getting at least one finestra on my next order.

@Nik Telford - cool, I thought it would be your style!

Shirt looks great Mike. Definitely more contemporary than I was expecting. I'd likely go double chest pockets abd drop the epaulets, but that's just s personal choice. Fabric looks great too

@rydenfan thanks! I think the fabric works perfectly with this. And his costume design is great. They definitely put the other dudes in very 70s throwback clothes, but Bobby Cannavale's stuff looks a lot more modern. Kind of like 1970s style and current Neopolitan stuff had a kid.

The show got better as the season went on, but I appreciated the clothing in it from day one.

Hot damn so nice and perfect fit. Deep regrets not pulling the trigger on this last year. Anyone have this Wyatt? for sale in L or XL?

Agreed... that thing looks really boss on @justinkapur

@dcinitial The Wyatt as it stood is discontinued, but I'll have a sample to show you guys shortly of our Cafe Racer design for Fall. It will be made in Portugal of cowhide, but retail should be around $595, which is what the Wyatt was on markdown. Similar shape and overall profile. Might be your jam.

dcinitial

Reaction score
Agreed... that thing looks really boss on @justinkapur

@dcinitial The Wyatt as it stood is discontinued, but I'll have a sample to show you guys shortly of our Cafe Racer design for Fall. It will be made in Portugal of cowhide, but retail should be around $595, which is what the Wyatt was on markdown. Similar shape and overall profile. Might be your jam.
Awesome, thanks Mike. Looking forward to it for the fall season.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet any other fabric recommendations for this style?

@Nik Telford Any of the other chambray's are good in this, and I'd also love it in a solid linen. We have an Ivory white linen going up this week which would be rad in the Finestra shape. Very "Purple Label."

In the world of dressy shirting, either the white or blue Sea Island cotton (in the "S" price range) would also be seriously boss in this.

AndyC

Reaction score
After much deliberation, 3 new Full Button Heirlooms will be arriving this fall - Bordeaux, Charcoal & Oatmeal. I'll probably end up ordering another one or two if @Epaulet does a second run, like last year.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
somebody buy my ecru so I can buy a bordeaux. haha. :nodding:

Last edited:

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any advice on sizing the heirlooms relative to chest size? I've got a 36 chest but sometimes take a 34 and sometimes a 36. Not sure what to go for in the heirloom.

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any advice on sizing the heirlooms relative to chest size? I've got a 36 chest but sometimes take a 34 and sometimes a 36. Not sure what to go for in the heirloom.
I'd go 36. I sized up from 38 to 40 this time around, but I tend to find the EPNY fit a little tight in the chest. My hooded cardigan in 38 from the last round is too tight around the chest and body.

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The "Finestra" Sample

Okay, it's been a few weeks, but our swaggy chambray sample shirt just came in. Inspired by the costume design on Vinyl, I spec'd out the following:

Unlined Artisan Collar
Dual Flap Chest Pockets
Shoulder Epaulets
Indigo Chambray

And... I'm kind of in love with this shirt! Especially paired with the cotton Taylor pants. I feel like it's something that Helmut Newton would wear on a photoshoot in Joshua Tree park.

What do you guys think? Any fabric could be "Finestra-ized" for $25 extra, or you can do the extra pocket for $10 and epaulets for $15.

Cool shirt! But the chest pockets seem 1/2"-1" too low. Maybe it's just my eyes.

bkotsko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool shirt! But the chest pockets seem 1/2"-1" too low. Maybe it's just my eyes.

It may be the high waisted pants that make the pockets seem low in proportion to the waist.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads