• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SteveH35

Reaction score
Did someone say Reigning Champ? I'm prepared for the rare LA rain
1f602.png

Last edited:

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did someone say Reigning Champ? I'm prepared for the rare LA rain
1f602.png

Haha I wore that exact full piece suit yesterday.

I really like RC tops but does anyone find their pants kind of droopy in the seat compared to standard Nike, Adidas, lulu etc?

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

They are amazing and get better with every wear. Mine run ever so slightly larger, probably 1/4. Not enough for me to change sizes but if you are on the cusp I think going down a half size would be fine

Ok thanks. Just placed my order and went TTS.

avsmusic1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has a large thorpe in navy or loden they want to part with let me know. The damn banner ads have me regretting not snagging one

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Been looking at the MTO sanded canvas trousers. Anyone have pants in this material as well as the 8oz canvas rivet chinos? Which one is softer? Been looking to replace my navy chinos with possibly a driggs navy sanded canvas for casual wear.

The Sanded Canvas is a really awesome fabric. It's softer than both our 8oz Canvas and 10oz duck canvas. Which is why it's more expensive. It gives a very nice drape too. I have two pairs of Rudy trousers in that cloth and I love them.

Just want to express a hearty thanks to Mike and his crew for the fastest shipping ever. I instakopped the king alt wiens at 3:45pm yesterday and David got them on the truck a half hour later. My precious arrived at 11:44 this morning.

You guys rock!

@docalden2013 thank you sir! Enjoy those gorgeous shoes.

@Epaulet Any plans to restock additional sizes of the Alden natural chromexcel Indy Boot with Commando Sole? In particular I'm looking for a 10.5D. Thanks!

@teddieriley yeah, that thing went really quickly. We're going to set up a preorder for the next round - got a lot of guys who want extended sizes and widths in it too. I don't have anything on on order at all right now.

Sample Donegal vest
Blue Flannel EFF shirt from a few years back
EP Vass Medallion Cap boots

@Don L fantastic as always!

Quick tailor's mirror photo of the blue flannel Gables. Just getting them hemmed. Doesn't seem like I'll need to change the waist band. The fabric is really nice BTW. You have to see it up close to appreciate the marl.

@FrankCowperwood They look boss - glad that you dig them!

Here are a couple more. I had to brighten the photo of the jacket as the light is fading here in NYC and I only have a crappy phone camera, but I tried to limit it so that the real color of the coat comes out. It is a truly stunning fabric. I **** you not, when I brought it to my tailor he stammered.

Juniper and whiskey

@loxo wow, that combo is just fantastic - thanks so much! Jacket looks killer with the 2-button front and patch pockets. Really nice and colorful match to the trousers too.

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shots of the Gable, tailored and ready to go:

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@FLW what's the jacket in the casual photo?
Justo Gimeno teba jacket from The Armoury. Fantastic piece. Actually, the style would be great for @epaulet's lineup, if they could find a maker. Like half step between the doyle jacket and a proper sport coat.

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with a size 8 foot bought any of the CHUP socks? I typically stay away from socks that are sized 8-12 as at a size 8, they're usually a bit big on me. I'd like to get some CHUPs but am hesitant.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads