• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dinted voice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rickyguo
I was waiting for them to pop up online ;-; and bam, smalls gone while I was out.

frown.gif

Any plans for a restock on smalls?

+1 Would be interested in a preorder if possible. I have to stop waiting on my kop!

nineohtoo

Reaction score
Two questions. Is the collar on the White Utility Shirt different than the one on your Point collar oxford? and are there many XS?

Hmm. I got rent and WonderCon this weekend, and I bought that gingham shirt along with one from Taylor Stitch last week. I'm trying to decide if I should charge or wait till my paycheck next week. Decisions, decisions...

stever

Reaction score
hi mike - got my package safe & sound (in australia). the quality & fit on these items is superb.
thank you

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nineohtoo
Two questions. Is the collar on the White Utility Shirt different than the one on your Point collar oxford? and are there many XS?

Hmm. I got rent and WonderCon this weekend, and I bought that gingham shirt along with one from Taylor Stitch last week. I'm trying to decide if I should charge or wait till my paycheck next week. Decisions, decisions...

I've learned not to ever wait; if there is an XS you think you want, you better just grab it while you can.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
definitely agree with this ... certain brands warrant instakop because sizes are so limited and never really get to sale

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you are an XS, you should PM Mike to reserve the shirt. He has done this in the past, and sometimes they even sell out in-store before they hit the website, so you gotta get on that. Epaulet shirts are cheap as **** anyways.

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had a great visit yesterday to the Orchard St shop. Both Mike and Adele happened to be there, and there was so much new stuff that Mike was eager to share.

Got to check out a sample of the Rivet Chino shorts and a new "field pant" that looked incredible. Rivet fans, you're gonna love these.

Epaulet's new line of handsewn shoes was really impressive. You gotta see these in person. Chromexcel leather. Boots are sick- navy leather with a brown tongue.

I missed out on the beefy oxfords last month, so I was not gonna let them go again without me grabbing them. Bonus: The red chambray point collar shirt was there as well, and I swear I heard it call my name. So I took it home too.

Great pieces all around.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dinted voice
+1 Would be interested in a preorder if possible. I have to stop waiting on my kop!

Hmm, I'll have to check and see if we can cut more. We actually made a lot of this shirt, it was just insta-kopped on a new level. If we can do it, then we'll definitely do a follow-up ren.

Originally Posted by nineohtoo

Yes, the Utility Shirt collar is more casual. It has a lower stance, softer fusing, and no collar stays. We typically run 2 or 3 units of XS in a given shirt.

And my apologies for the small stock quantity. Ultimately, I have to be conservative with XS and XXL as these sizes rarely sell in the stores. But, although each shirt only gets a few units, we usually have a pretty good selection of XS styles across our whole collection.

Originally Posted by stever
hi mike - got my package safe & sound (in australia). the quality & fit on these items is superb.
thank you

Thank you sir!

thebunk

Reaction score
Mike - Sent you an email regarding hte Brixton pre-order. Just wondering if you can get me a quote shipped to Canada, with Shoe Trees and the Boots. Thanks in advance!

nineohtoo

Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I ordered the shirt about ten minutes after I made that post lol. We should be expecting a restock of chinos and some possible short sleeves in May right? It'll be nice to know my wallet can relax next month.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dbear
Dude, when do these drop?

I don't think they have yet. At least not online. I saw the field pant when Mike was out here in LA last week and at that time I believe it was still somewhat of a work in progress; pocket placement was being adjusted. My roommate caught a glimpse from the side and shouted out "HAY ARE THOSE CARGO PANTS?" Mike looked at her in slight horror and then proceeded to explain.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads