• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

E92 Bmw M3

bingusa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Yes.

I'm a scofflaw...I refuse to mar the front with a front plate. Never had a problem, but that is probably because the People's Republic still has a category of plates that only require the rear.

Compounding my sins is that the front bumper cover is the European and not the North American version...no side reflectors, another thing that bothered me aesthetically.

- B

Haha, I noticed quite some non stock items, e.g. wheels and brakes. But you did not debadge the "M3" from the rear - I thought SFers avoid logos at all cost - joking
smile.gif

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Booooooo!

304790145_YxqxN-M.jpg

- B

Sorry, beautiful car, but the E92 looks better. Does seem to be very color dependent though.

36db_3.JPG

Love the more aggressive lines.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by arnach
Sorry, beautiful car, but the E92 looks better. Does seem to be very color dependent though.

36db_3.JPG

Love the more aggressive lines.

By aggressive you mean disjointed?

James Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The E36 is prettier than both.

CodeRed

Reaction score
I picked up a sedan recently, I would recommend it as a fast and competent DD that you can take to the track once in awhile. i went with the MT6, and with a couple of minor modifications to the clutch it works very well. Not the lightest car, but overall i am quite pleased with the handling and the EDC.

pro

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bingusa
IMHO most forums are fan boy clubs, nevertheless, useful info can be mined via your filter.

Sorry detouring your thread - for a similar amount of $, have you given thought to the GT-R?

I loved the GT-R until I found out you can only launch that car 37 times then you need motor/****** overhaul.
Go drive an IS-F

tom288

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Galen_M
It's no E30.

For the stylish man, an E91 with an S65 swap and appropriate suspension is the clear choice.

E91.jpg

Haha, talking about God's chariot there, are we? Of course, everyone knows the Beast, aka E39 M5, rules them all.

2000_E39_Carbon_Black_1of419.jpg

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by James Bond
The E36 is prettier than both.

I would say, aestheticaly, E36 is as ugly as the E92. E46 is better than the two

E30 trumps all 3. But I'm a 1990 type of fellow.

lklklklkqz1.jpg

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
E30, E46 very close. E36, E9x far behind. The just-intro'ed E89 Z4 looks great, though. It's the first car in years from BMW that makes a great first impression.
bmw_z4_0811.jpg
2009-bmw-z4-wallpapers-2-498x398.jpg
2009-bmw-z4-wallpaper-1.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Y
E30, E46 very close. E36, E9x far behind.

This man speaks the truth, and this is coming from an e46 m3er.

All bangled bmws are garbage, loyalists hate them and fanboys love the vulgar styling which is the antithesis of historical bmw philosophy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads