• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

easy_golfing

Reaction score

I think this would be an awesome boot, anybody want to start something up? I tried posting in the Epaulet X MTO thread but theres too much going on there so I figured id try here

did this gain any traction? perhaps the same makeup in a wingtip?

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No, not any plans as we have it in Vegano Marron. If you get a minimum of 6 people together for a Group MTO the price is 3400 SEK (2720 SEK ex VAT, approx. $400).
We're doing exactly this boot for fall in "Camel Grain", but with a York sole or possibly a brown Commando sole.

I love my black scotch grain boots with dainite sole, they are extremely comfortable and do well in the ice/slush. I would be interested in ordering these boots for next fall/winter but unsure about the lacing, what about speed hooks once past the ankle?

Last edited:

Concub1ne

Reaction score
This just popped up on skoabs site. I am amazed at how much the second texture adds to the black on black bal boot.

diglett

Reaction score
I love my black scotch grain boots with dainite sole, they are extremely comfortable and do well in the ice/slush. I would be interested in ordering these boots for next fall/winter but unsure about the lacing, what about speed hooks once past the ankle?
Why bother? Those boots only have one eyelet more than the bal boots, which have 6 eyelets and 4 speedhooks on each side.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads