• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bijan Prices

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Oooh, I'm telling Fuuma to think of waterfalls... leaky faucets... pulsing shower heads...

Is he pissing on them or is this some sort of strange shoe sex fetish?

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bijan is a place to walk by ... not actually go inside.

That said I've seen some very nice items from Bijan ... but I can't imagine their being worth the price ... certainly not from my point of view.

As long as an item isn't chinchilla lined ... something similar can often be had elsewhere for significantly less.

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hear Kiton is the maker of the suits. The fits are quite similar too. What is ironic is you would think the most expensive store in the world would be bespoke tailor? or even MTM, but its RTW. I do think its probably MTM, I find it hard to believe these trillioniares who are bespoke and MTM customers would settle on RTW...maybe.

rebel222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
Bijan is a place to walk by ... not actually go inside.

That said I've seen some very nice items from Bijan ... but I can't imagine their being worth the price ... certainly not from my point of view.

As long as an item isn't chinchilla lined ... something similar can often be had elsewhere for significantly less.

Probably. . . But does it have Bijan stamped on it?

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rebel222
Probably. . . But does it have Bijan stamped on it?
I certainly hope not. It's much more valuable to me if it doesn't.

distinctive

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I became friends with a terrific guy in the late 1970's who started a company to help poor kids and almost by accident went on to make millions. He bought a huge Beverly Hills mansion (so big they had a full circus in the back yard every year) , had numerous exotic and luxury cars and loved shopping at Bijan. He told me he loved the service. They made a big fuss over him every time he arrived. In BH, he could "name drop" Bijan and he liked that.

It was too bad a few years later when business began to decline and the bank called the loans. He had to sell everything and the last I heard he was living in a 2 bedroom apt in the valley.
frown.gif

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IndianBoyz
Bijan is an idiot. I checked out an interview on TV the other day..

He may be a lot of things but he is no idiot. He is brilliant at marketing and catering to massive egos.

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy

It was too bad a few years later when business began to decline and the bank called the loans. He had to sell everything and the last I heard he was living in a 2 bedroom apt in the valley.
frown.gif

Pleasepleaseplease be referring to Bijan here.

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
He may be a lot of things but he is no idiot. He is brilliant at marketing and catering to massive egos.

O yeah he is a teriffic marketer, no doubt.

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Bijan... I wonder who makes his suits. I've been browsing ebay... Here's an auction with a tag "Made in Italy". Now to get La Camisa Negra out of my head...

EDIT: Looks like it's Belvest. Also read some may be D'Avenza.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
I do not currently know the price of a Big Mac. So?

Someone said you cant afford that either. Wasn't me, but I thought you'd wanna know its out there.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads