• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bijan Prices

Dw3610wm

Reaction score
Yes, my preference is to Zilli myself; I am not sure about 1200 pounds for a silk shirt however. Thats 4 Tom Ford dress shirts to put things in to perspective (and they suit me more than silk). I suppose Bijan has to do with the catering to different social proofs i.e.

(note; this list is non-exaustive and only applies to mere mortals, not us immortal SF B&S people who can afford t3h anythings here, and my constant reference to brands here is because they are well recognized and they are the ones that we are socially programmed to believe are relevant to a certain amount of financial success)

-If your well off there is; Emporio Armani, Boss, Burberry, D&G, Polo Ralph Lauren, AE's (and all these almost high-street brands) the odd LV, a nice watch, a BMW etc.

-If your very well off there is; Gucci, Dsquared2, RLBL, Ermenegildo Zegna, Mcqueen, Canali, Pal Zileri, Dior Homme, Valentino, Prada quite a few MTM and bespoke options (Charvet, T&A etc.), Patek Philippe, C&J, Church's, maserati, bentley, aston martin, high-end mercedes etc.

-If your plain rich there is; Armani Black Label, Anderson & Sheppard, Hermes, Fray, Bottega Veneta, Brioni, Tom Ford, RLPL, Zegna Couture, John Lobb, Berluti, Bontoni, Lattanzi, Kiton, Loro Piana, Thom Browne etc. Brunello Cucinelli, Attolini.

-If you happen to run a country, own a country or two's natural resources, or be just absolutely loaded there is; All of the previous, in addition to; Zilli, Billionaire Couture, Bijan, MTM and Bespoke at all the brands listed in the "If your plain rich there is" part, a football club or two, private jet(s), a candy&candy property, mega yacht and atleast 3 assasination attempts.

n.b. this is just my opinion as I have been brought up around people living within these classes all my life, and as mentioned does not apply to us immortal B&S boys

Kentishman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
The disrepect for Teh Bijan in this thread sickens me.

- B

Poor Paul Jheeta, no one ever asks after his prices...

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dw3610wm
Yes, my preference is to Zilli myself; I am not sure about 1200 pounds for a silk shirt however. Thats 4 Tom Ford dress shirts to put things in to perspective (and they suit me more than silk). I suppose Bijan has to do with the catering to different social proofs i.e.

(note; this list is non-exaustive and only applies to mere mortals, not us immortal SF B&S people who can afford t3h anythings here, and my constant reference to brands here is because they are well recognized and they are the ones that we are socially programmed to believe are relevant to a certain amount of financial success)

-If your well off there is; Emporio Armani, Boss, Burberry, D&G, Polo Ralph Lauren, AE's (and all these almost high-street brands) the odd LV, a nice watch, a BMW etc.

-If your very well off there is; Gucci, Dsquared2, RLBL, Ermenegildo Zegna, Mcqueen, Canali, Pal Zileri, Dior Homme, Valentino, Prada quite a few MTM and bespoke options (Charvet, T&A etc.), Patek Philippe, C&J, Church's, maserati, bentley, aston martin, high-end mercedes etc.

-If your plain rich there is; Armani Black Label, Anderson & Sheppard, Hermes, Fray, Bottega Veneta, Brioni, Tom Ford, RLPL, Zegna Couture, John Lobb, Berluti, Bontoni, Lattanzi, Kiton, Loro Piana, Thom Browne etc. Brunello Cucinelli, Attolini.

-If you happen to run a country, own a country or two's natural resources, or be just absolutely loaded there is; All of the previous, in addition to; Zilli, Billionaire Couture, Bijan, MTM and Bespoke at all the brands listed in the "If your plain rich there is" part, a football club or two, private jet(s), a candy&candy property, mega yacht and atleast 3 assasination attempts.

n.b. this is just my opinion as I have been brought up around people living within these classes all my life, and as mentioned does not apply to us immortal B&S boys

lurker[1].gif
What if you're SF rich?

jonnyfive

Reaction score
"If you have to ask, it is too much for you"

I hate lames like this.... Just because I may be rich, doesn't mean I do not get a good price on everything I buy....

Get cultured... And get in where you fit in!

If someone asks, he not only knows how to retain money to spend on lavish items... He also gets the best price on said items....

LAMES!

Last edited:

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I hate lames like this.... Just because I may be rich, doesn't mean I do not get a good price on everything I buy....

If someone asks, he not only knows how to retain money to spend on lavish items... He also gets the best price on said items....

LAMES!

So, you have to ask?

jeff13007

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LAMES!

What in the world are you talking about? That line doesn't literally mean you cant ask about pricing. It means that you already know a ballpark figure and you dont walk into a store like Kiton with 50 dollars and expect to get 3 suits and shoes......

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads