• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigg

Reaction score
Panthrella

Psycho Bunny

Thanks, I meant color
smile.gif

PhiPsi32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I meant color
smile.gif

Now you tell me. Depends on the color(s) of the trousers and shirt. The shoes are essentially neutral. You want to coordinate colors depending on your apparel.

Jigg

Reaction score
Now you tell me. Depends on the color(s) of the trousers and shirt. The shoes are essentially neutral. You want to coordinate colors depending on your apparel.
Fair enough. I'll experiment. Thanks.

Odinloki

Reaction score

It is an important question especially in your situation, I vary by a full size depending on the model and the width varies as well.

Thanks... Luck of the draw then? I'm ok with taking a longer time to select the right shoes but the cost of shipping for returning shoes would be pretty steep :-/

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The people here in the AE thread always seem nicer than in other threads haha. Just a realization.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SA found a pair of Parkland penny loafers in 10.5 eee in his system. They fit great, and have a sleek looking toe. I'm very pleased:

evolved

Reaction score
My Bayfields came in yesterday from the Shoebank. I was expecting some moderate, noticeable defects since they are classified as "seconds", but it's hardly noticeable. The left boot looks to be perfect, and the right one has subtle issues.....the cap toe is ever so slightly off center, the eyelets are just a little bit off in their alignment, and the area on the shaft of the boot is hardly noticeable, it's basically just an indent in the leather. Overall, I think they were a steal for $160.

Any suggestions on caring for chromexcel?

Jigg

Reaction score
Does anyone know if AE would price match Nordstrom's current sale prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads