• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jungleroller

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great post. Now if you could figure out how to quote or give a bit more detail in your post, you'd be on to something.
Figured out my own question about how to quote using "spoiler" from the previous page. Thanks for your contribution.

VinnyMac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great post. Now if you could figure out how to quote or give a bit more detail in your post, you'd be on to something.

Figured out my own question about how to quote using "spoiler" from the previous page. Thanks for your contribution.
Gent's...more new pics, less bickering.

Mark_Y

Reaction score

Gent's...more new pics, less bickering.

You're right. Here's the latest to my AE collection. BTW, I'm looking for some Kenwoods or Waldens in black if anyone comes across a special. Black Friday offered neither.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^^ here's the email I received yesterday from Kristle at jeffersonville:

20% off a single item 10pm-3am November 28-29
30% off a single item 3am-6am November 29

In regards to the closeout styles $99...anyone have a list of closeout styles? Also, the Ralph Lauren shoes specials....anyone have a list/pics of those shoes?

I'm actually pretty sure they will apply the coupon ont the Black Friday specials.

I will try to  reach Kristle sometimes that weekend to clarify all of those questions people have been having and I will report back in this thread.

Yeah if I recall correctly last year the x% off was on top of the BF specials. Hopefully I'm not wrong on that...

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Called the Jville outlet and was told the %offs don't apply to the RL shoes for some reason. I confirmed that I could use it on a pair of Dalton or Fifth Streets though. Does anybody know why?

the 20/30% off thing is a Tanger Outlets sale, so if it's worked in the past on RL shoes I don't see why it wouldn't this time - unless they're saying that RL shoes are already discounted and thus you can't take off any additional %

AT83

Reaction score
I paid the normal independence price less 15% from the rediscover America sale. The hump/crease did not cause discomfort in the first 30 minute indoor wearing.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Called the Jville outlet and was told the %offs don't apply to the RL shoes for some reason. I confirmed that I could use it on a pair of Dalton or Fifth Streets though. Does anybody know why?

the 20/30% off thing is a Tanger Outlets sale, so if it's worked in the past on RL shoes I don't see why it wouldn't this time - unless they're saying that RL shoes are already discounted and thus you can't take off any additional %

So how much would 2nd daltons be with 30% off?

Also are the strand suede discontinued? Don't see it on the AE website anymore. Are they still available as a closeout 99 special on Black Friday?

Olifter

Reaction score
Picked up my web gem burnished merlot Strands today, very nice. The SA told me there were so many web gem orders they added them to the regular line up. I also picked up a belt and a wallet. Looked at the black and bourbon Strands (which would complete my Strand collection), Daltons and the McAdam. Can't justify the McAdam as I have the fifth street in black. He brought out a nice brown suede cap toe (new model, I forget the name). I started contemplating my next purchase(s).........not sure there is an end.

BigRob

Reaction score
What type of lacing do you think is best for black Kenilworths? (Three eyelets, open lacing.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads