• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure which Pionta you are talking about, but a few years back we changed the fit of the pionta from a slimmer, menswear take on a camp shirt to a fuller, more cropped version. I would very much disagree that any pionta from the last two and a half years fits small. I would describe that model as a relaxed TTS shirt. I would describe the other shirts above as firmly oversized. I make these characterizations in comparison to what would be described as fitting “normally” in the general market (ie: J. Crew, ALD, Noah, 3sixteen, etc).

It was this shirt (don't remember how long ago it came out)
16051894616146-6.jpg

So maybe the chest measurement on it was deceiving? If the current Ankit kurta is a little big in XL I should be fine going TTS L in all current shirts and kurtas?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was this shirt (don't remember how long ago it came out)
16051894616146-6.jpg

So maybe the chest measurement on it was deceiving? If the current Ankit kurta is a little big in XL I should be fine going TTS L in all current shirts and kurtas?
That hat is still so good!

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a medium in that banks jacket, the size I normally buy for 18e, and I’m 5’9” 135 if that helps at all. I normally size up for everything in 18e unless im getting some pants or shorts with no elastic since my waist is around 30-31 nowadays. I take size S normally but prefer roomy fit especially if it the intention of the brand.

I would also recommend you size up. I think that’s clearly the recommendation of this threadpleasestopaskingaboutthisnoIwillnotpostapicjustforthis.

R3V3RI3

Reaction score
I got a medium in that banks jacket, the size I normally buy for 18e, and I’m 5’9” 135 if that helps at all. I normally size up for everything in 18e unless im getting some pants or shorts with no elastic since my waist is around 30-31 nowadays. I take size S normally but prefer roomy fit especially if it the intention of the brand.

I would also recommend you size up. I think that’s clearly the recommendation of this threadpleasestopaskingaboutthisnoIwillnotpostapicjustforthis.
ur taller no?

R3V3RI3

Reaction score
and I’m 5’9” 135 if that helps at all

shocked to see that the answer is no
well im 5’6 150 lbs. my waist is 32. my suit size is 38 Short. my shoe size is 8Wide. the banks jacket shoulders fit me. its drop shoulders. the chest is 23 inches. the sleeve fits me. idk what should I get? whats the medium measurements?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well im 5’6 150 lbs. my waist is 32. my suit size is 38 Short. my shoe size is 8Wide. the banks jacket shoulders fit me. its drop shoulders. the chest is 23 inches. the sleeve fits me. idk what should I get? whats the medium measurements?
It would probably help if we knew your star sign…

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashraf kh