• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saph denim will be coming in new washes this summer but we spent a lot of time tweaking the top block to keep the same feeling without the rise being as crazy high as it is in the raw ones.

Having to consistently explain that rise + inseam = actual length to people that buy solely based off size charts and thus think all our pants are too short is wearing on me. There will be a broader assortment of 12” rise/ 32” inseam pants going forward (though there will still be plenty of long rise pants as well).

Brand new fit - extremely down the middle and tts (L is 34” waist with a 12” rise, 32” inseam and an 8” bottom opening). If you want these to fit more like normal 18E pants then size up but otherwise these are a fantastic slim straight workhorse.
Much appreciated!

Phinis

Reaction score
Any advice on sizing for the clareditch? Usually an L in 18 East shirts, but sized down to M in the Bangs for a more standard fit. Wondering if I should do the same here.

This is the most beautiful shirt I've seen in a while.

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any advice on sizing for the clareditch? Usually an L in 18 East shirts, but sized down to M in the Bangs for a more standard fit. Wondering if I should do the same here.

This is the most beautiful shirt I've seen in a while.
I went with my usual 18E size (one up from standard) and it works well.

ihrm4

Reaction score
went with a medium in the clark shirt last drop and it fits me perfectly, should i go with another medium for the field shirt or size up? I'm a TTS medium

jaaz16

Reaction score
went with a medium in the clark shirt last drop and it fits me perfectly, should i go with another medium for the field shirt or size up? I'm a TTS medium
I have a Bangs (of which the Clark is an updated version) and a previous field shirt, both in medium, and think they fit comparable, with the field shirt being probably ever-so-slightly slimmer in the body. I went with a medium again in today's field shirt. I'd recommend medium for a comparable fit, especially because you may find the sleeves on the large too long. Just know that it won't be EXACTLY the same, since they are different shirts of course.

Last edited:

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is the waist/rise on the shelter pants the same as the old shelter shorts? In other words, does the waist on a L shorts fit the same on the new pants or are these slimmer?

ihrm4

Reaction score
I have a Bangs (of which the Clark is an updated version) and a previous field shirt, both in medium, and think they fit comparable, with the field shirt being probably ever-so-slightly slimmer in the body. I went with a medium again in today's field shirt. I'd recommend medium for a comparable fit, especially you may find the sleeves on the large too long. Just know that it would be EXACTLY the same, since they are different shirts of course.
Thanks going with a medium. Wasn't sure how slim they ran from the other posts here but your experience matches up with the size charts.

Always hesitant to size up to a large without trying it on in person. Im not overly big so things go from oversized to just too big pretty quickly

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the waist/rise on the shelter pants the same as the old shelter shorts? In other words, does the waist on a L shorts fit the same on the new pants or are these slimmer?
I’m fairly certain they fit slimmer. Antonio said it’s a new cut, when I asked him if the top block was the same as the Shelter short on IG. I believe the rise is shorter on the charts too.

Last edited:

Phinis

Reaction score
Such a solid drop. I went in on a clareditch (forest plaid), but will likely be back for more. Some beauties in there.

funkygroove

Reaction score
It's killing me that they are adding in longer sleeves / inseams. Feeling so tempted to rebuy pieces that are similar to ones I already own but are too cropped for me 😅

nonnative

Reaction score
Bakers sold out in my size store and online, oh well. Fingers crossed we get more (maybe in olive??)

Same. Missed out on the first green pair and I dont need another pair of black pants no matter how good they are. Plus the black is almost too low-key for such a good looking material.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bashar