• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

is wrath arcane a good brand?

luvmalik

Reaction score
hello,
actually i just came across this brand on active endeavor. just looked at its jackets and they are pretty good. i wanted to buy 2 of those.

my query is that has anyone purchased something from them before, how is the fit, how is the quality. it would be really good if someone could paste the photo of the fit.

thanking you
luv

atomicranch

Reaction score
I have one of their jackets. Not bad looking. Quality is nothing special, about what you would expect for the price.

justin hustle

Reaction score
wrath is our house label at clothing brigade.

it is designed and created by my partner on the webstore.

in its very young age it has already achieved a lot, including winning gen art's
best new brand award.

if you have any other questions please email me, thanks!

Exeter Lux

Reaction score
im beyond impressed with my WA stuff, cant wait til the fall line gets here. ive already ordered a villain hoodie.

the etruscan

Reaction score
The jacket I bought, I would describe as cheap fabric, middling construction, very cool design, crazy low price. It still seems like a very good deal, given that I paid around $150 for a wool coat, and while it's not great quality, it's not given me any problems.

moosy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by justin hustle
wrath is our house label at clothing brigade.

it is designed and created by my partner on the webstore.

in its very young age it has already achieved a lot, including winning gen art's
best new brand award.

if you have any other questions please email me, thanks!

why cant you buy them on your web site?

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I kinda wanted that rain trench jacket type thing they had last spring. Don't know where to find it anymore though. A lot of their stuff is overly detailed and busy for me, but this jacket was a bit more simple.

i have that jacket. it's pretty dope.

TylerK

Reaction score
Where's the fall 2008 stuff to buy online? There's a coat I really want.

hitormiiss

Reaction score
what do you guys think of the wreckover hoodie. it seems pretty nice and i'm thinkin about buying it. hows the fit on this brand? tts?

DredgersUnion

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know that WRATH ARCANE will be relaunching for S12. I started a new direct to retail project called The Dredgers Union. Same domestic factory as the final seasons of WRATH ARCANE, but with a new price point similar to JCrew.

The new WRATH line will be called WA.BDU or WRATH ARCANE by Dredgers Union.

More info at www.dredgersunion.com

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cool video

DredgersUnion

Reaction score

Oh no, is it going to be Americana now

Noooo... WRATH ARCANE has always existed in it's own little world. Buyers came to us because we gave them a break from the vast majority of trend driven brands. The new WA.BDU line will push as hard as ever to evolve on it's own, regardless of what the trend market is doing. WA.BDU will be carried in a few select retailers across the US, but exclusively online at the Dredgers Union website.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just wanted to let you guys know that WRATH ARCANE will be relaunching for S12. I started a new direct to retail project called The Dredgers Union. Same domestic factory as the final seasons of WRATH ARCANE, but with a new price point similar to JCrew.
The new WRATH line will be called WA.BDU or WRATH ARCANE by Dredgers Union.
More info at www.dredgersunion.com

I don't get it. So Dredgers Union is a retail store? WA.BDU is the actual brand? :eh:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads