or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 310

post #4636 of 25296
Yeah fold or roll. I only hang coats and pants.
post #4637 of 25296

the problem with fold or roll is they get all wrinkled.......

post #4638 of 25296
How are you folding them?
I've never had a problem with wrinkling from folding them.
post #4639 of 25296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

I'll be surprised if rule of next skips out on a veterans day promo code. They had all of the last several including Columbus day


I really wish they'd put out a promo code. I really want some more JE gear at the moment.

post #4640 of 25296
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyocean View Post
 


I really wish they'd put out a promo code. I really want some more JE gear at the moment.


Comment on their most recent instagram post and it will remind them lol

post #4641 of 25296
Can't you get 10% off at Revolve practically every day?
post #4642 of 25296
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Can't you get 10% off at Revolve practically every day?


yep

post #4643 of 25296
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

You're probably better off folding tees over the long term.

Thanks. I might have to fold them all up. Just have so many that it's a pain to iron them every time.
post #4644 of 25296
Any plans for a Black Friday sale?
post #4645 of 25296
Lol guys wild with the discount comments
post #4646 of 25296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

I'm good for now lol. I'm waiting on the next collection now.

On a side note, I'm starting to notice the dreaded hanger marks on my terry and tees. Anyone have tips to avoid this other than folding? I hate the bulges on my shoulders from the marks.

I am having the same problem. I need to invest in better hangers. They making thicker/softer ones that should not leave marks
post #4647 of 25296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindeleon90 View Post

I am having the same problem. I need to invest in better hangers. They making thicker/softer ones that should not leave marks

Can you point me in the direction of some? I have nice wooden ones for all my other pieces. Didn't think tees needed them. The wooden ones leave some marks on the terry too but that's kind of expected.
post #4648 of 25296
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

How are you folding them?
I've never had a problem with wrinkling from folding them.

When you fold and stack, the bottom pieces all get fold marks. I don't have enough space either to fold all my clothes and keep the pile to 2-3 each. Will need a small warehouse lol.
post #4649 of 25296
I regret not purchasing the Elliott x gap varsity jacket. Now they're all sold out. If anyone is selling a SZ small or medium LMK
post #4650 of 25296
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaarrrr View Post

I regret not purchasing the Elliott x gap varsity jacket. Now they're all sold out. If anyone is selling a SZ small or medium LMK
dang I got a brand new large I'll sell for 160$peepwall[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread