• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Narii

Reaction score
Guys is the Cast/coast slim fitting ?

any idea when they'll be back in stock?

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They said in may, so I believe that they will be available in next few weeks.

Narii

Reaction score
@sussi Any chance you know how they size compared to APC? I wear 30 in APC (Tight) and 31 (relaxed)

stafa

Reaction score
Sizing and price on the mesh? Will they stretch a bit like the hoodies/villains?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@sussi
 Any chance you know how they size compared to APC? I wear 30 in APC (Tight) and 31 (relaxed)

You can look at the size guide for our graphite denim. It is the same cut. I would compare the measurements we have to the measurements of a pair of denim that fits you well to find the correct fit. The waist runs about two sizes large.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Sizing and price on the mesh? Will they stretch a bit like the hoodies/villains?

Hoodies are $135.00, Tanks are $64.

I would not expect them to stretch greatly. Our model wears the same size in the mesh and the Villain, but the mesh is cut looser by design.

dantatzai

Reaction score
@johnelliottco
For the mesh hoodie

Would you size down at all as mentioned in a previous post? Villains u wear a large yet do a medium in the villain crew since I feel it's a bit looser - so would going medium here be good?

Last edited:

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@johnelliottco
For the mesh hoodie

Would you size down at all as mentioned in a previous post? Villains u wear a large yet do a medium in the villain crew since I feel it's a bit looser - so would going medium here be good?

If you do a large in the hooded villain but a medium in the villain crew, I would suggest a medium in this product.

Darren2901

Reaction score
If you do a large in the hooded villain but a medium in the villain crew, I would suggest a medium in this product.
Will there be any measurements? Also It appears that that the mesh is designed to be worn alone (as in, not layered over a tee/vest) so would it make sense to size down from the villain hoody?

Also, I thought the villain hoody and crew were sized identically...am I wrong? I only own the hooded version.

Thanks!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Will there be any measurements? Also It appears that that the mesh is designed to be worn alone (as in, not layered over a tee/vest) so would it make sense to size down from the villain hoody?

Also, I thought the villain hoody and crew were sized identically...am I wrong? I only own the hooded version.

Thanks!

The Villain Crew & Hooded Villain are about the same size, perhaps the neck on previous version made some people size down. The Villain Crew may have been slightly roomier in the chest. The newest version of the Villain Crew, which is available now, is in line with the hooded villain and has a classic crew neck.

I'm not going to recommend people size down from the Villain, but you certainly can. This piece is a bit roomier as we think mesh should have some room to breath. I wear a medium in the hooded villain & villain crew and can wear a small or medium in these. The short sleeves on the Hooded Rebel have enough length that you can wear them a little longer, or roll them up..we recommend doing either, whatever feels the best.

The mesh has tshirt lining, so it is designed to be worn alone though you can certainly layer it and wear it as a light pullover hoodie.

There will be size guides when the product pages go live at 3PM.

Last edited:

Darren2901

Reaction score
The Villain Crew & Hooded Villain are about the same size, perhaps the neck on previous version made some people size down. The Villain Crew may have been slightly roomier in the chest. The newest version of the Villain Crew, which is available now, is in line with the hooded villain and has a classic crew neck.

There will be size guides when the product pages go live at 3PM.
Okay, thanks a lot.

I'm assuming there will be no way of providing some sizing info before the drop? It will be almost midnight in UK when the items drop and I really want to purchase the item and then get some sleep asap ha!

Thanks.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Okay, thanks a lot. 

I'm assuming there will be no way of providing some sizing info before the drop? It will be almost midnight in UK when the items drop and I really want to purchase the item and then get some sleep asap ha!

Thanks.

I definitely encourage buying these when they release, but we have pretty good stock in the items (as this release has been a long time coming!) so I wouldn't worry about instant sellout. You should have time to review the size guides.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads