My size 28 PS stretched over time to a 31" waist. So around 2" for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 2:49am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. - Page 812
Styleforum Top Picks
I now want them to be more tapered from the thigh all the way down to the hem at the bottom. I'm worried that the fades and honeycombs are going to end up in strange locations that don't look natural.
My tailor is usually pretty good at following exact directions that I give him. Do you guys have any experience tailoring a pair of APC's that have a fair amount of ware? Any specific advice, experience, or directions that I can give when getting the jeans tailored?
Don't worry about the leg opening being too narrow. 1) it doesn't look that way 2) you can do whatever you want when you're ripped
PS 28 - with a real waist of 29 - stretched to 31, that is 2 sizes. See size chart - if it is legit. (You are familiar with this DJosey, obviously, but for other readers). Correct?
2 questions have arisen:
- In what time frame, how many wears did it stretch out 2 sizes?
- I don't know your true waist size, but if it you can wear a true size 29 (that is you can button the top button and and have insert two fingers between your waist and the pants'waist - perfect fit) the jeans stretched out to 31 (example), would you (next time) buy 2 sizes smaller, unable to button the jeans for X amount of time (sized minus 2 sizes!), only wear 'em at home for that time, only go outside when it reached is proper size?
You know, for project butts, for you butts to look good in that jeans, for the ladies.
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions.
- › Poor man's watch thread 49 seconds ago
- › We believe you about this part now other 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 15 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 27 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 27 minutes ago
- › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 32 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 33 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...