I need your opinion on the fit of this suit. It's a Soho 46R, unaltered. I think it fits pretty good OTR, some minor alterations to be done, but let me know you opinion on the fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR 23, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 3:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of Carmel- Ring Jacket... Last post on Today at 5:18 am in Classic Menswear
- Three-piece suits: waistcoats & side-tabs Last post on 2/21/15 at 7:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Sicilian tailors Last post on 2/21/15 at 11:48pm in Classic Menswear
- FRIDAY CHALLENGE February 20, 2015 - "Dress down your suit" Last post on 2/26/15 at 5:37am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 443
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6632 of 86008/18/14 at 2:58amQuote:
Turns out he's skilled enough to do it, but he charges 85 EUR... that's 37 % of what I paid for the jacket. Oh, the dark side of high salaries.post #6633 of 86008/18/14 at 4:43ampost #6634 of 86008/18/14 at 7:18amQuote:Originally Posted by ammanati
I just got back from SS store on Lime St where I have seen the new Hudson style jacket in Navy plain wool/silk/cashmere blend by EThomas. I ordered it online and it arrived today - just need to alter the sleeves.
To give you some feedback on the fabric and the jacket. It is really lovely! Very similar in fit to Havana, pleated shoulders are very nicely done. I had a feeling that maybe the buttoning point is slightly lower than in Havana but until I got it at home (next week) I can't really compare.
Anyway, fabric is amazing, very soft, with a bit of texture. It should be one of the most popular models this season. I was waiting for a classic jacket like this for months.
Can you post some pictures of the new Hudson Navy Plain when you get a chance? I'd really like to see it in the wild. Thanks.post #6635 of 86008/18/14 at 8:55ampost #6636 of 86008/18/14 at 9:08ampost #6637 of 86008/18/14 at 9:16ampost #6638 of 86008/18/14 at 9:17ampost #6639 of 86008/18/14 at 10:40ampost #6640 of 86008/18/14 at 11:25amQuote:
where was it announced? still don't see it on any of the usual suspects, and i live within walking distance of there. oh wellpost #6641 of 86008/18/14 at 12:06pmQuote:
Friends and family were told (i'm neither of those but a buddy was), i don't think it was announced publicly.
It was above the store on level 6post #6642 of 86008/18/14 at 1:05pmpost #6643 of 86008/18/14 at 2:45pmpost #6644 of 86008/19/14 at 5:19ampost #6645 of 86008/19/14 at 5:20am
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › NIB Ermenegildo Zegna Brown Suede Penny Loafers. Size 9 US. Retail... 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...