I need your opinion on the fit of this suit. It's a Soho 46R, unaltered. I think it fits pretty good OTR, some minor alterations to be done, but let me know you opinion on the fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 5/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any brands, clothiers, or retailers, that cater to the short (5'8"/1.70m)... Last post on 9/23/14 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- [SOLD] NWOT Tom Ford Base B Black Suit EU48R US38R Last post on 7/20/14 at 5:54pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 45 R Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Pinstripe Suit 45R Last post on 3/24/14 at 7:55am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 443
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6632 of 74148/18/14 at 2:58amQuote:
Turns out he's skilled enough to do it, but he charges 85 EUR... that's 37 % of what I paid for the jacket. Oh, the dark side of high salaries.post #6633 of 74148/18/14 at 4:43ampost #6634 of 74148/18/14 at 7:18amQuote:Originally Posted by ammanati
I just got back from SS store on Lime St where I have seen the new Hudson style jacket in Navy plain wool/silk/cashmere blend by EThomas. I ordered it online and it arrived today - just need to alter the sleeves.
To give you some feedback on the fabric and the jacket. It is really lovely! Very similar in fit to Havana, pleated shoulders are very nicely done. I had a feeling that maybe the buttoning point is slightly lower than in Havana but until I got it at home (next week) I can't really compare.
Anyway, fabric is amazing, very soft, with a bit of texture. It should be one of the most popular models this season. I was waiting for a classic jacket like this for months.
Can you post some pictures of the new Hudson Navy Plain when you get a chance? I'd really like to see it in the wild. Thanks.post #6635 of 74148/18/14 at 8:55ampost #6636 of 74148/18/14 at 9:08ampost #6637 of 74148/18/14 at 9:16ampost #6638 of 74148/18/14 at 9:17ampost #6639 of 74148/18/14 at 10:40ampost #6640 of 74148/18/14 at 11:25amQuote:
where was it announced? still don't see it on any of the usual suspects, and i live within walking distance of there. oh wellpost #6641 of 74148/18/14 at 12:06pmQuote:
Friends and family were told (i'm neither of those but a buddy was), i don't think it was announced publicly.
It was above the store on level 6post #6642 of 74148/18/14 at 1:05pmpost #6643 of 74148/18/14 at 2:45pmpost #6644 of 74148/19/14 at 5:19ampost #6645 of 74148/19/14 at 5:20am
- Suitsupply NYC
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 9 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 10 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 11 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 minutes ago
- › 9.5E Walnut Shell Dalton 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...