I need your opinion on the fit of this suit. It's a Soho 46R, unaltered. I think it fits pretty good OTR, some minor alterations to be done, but let me know you opinion on the fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: Yesterday
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 443
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6632 of 96488/18/14 at 2:58amQuote:
Turns out he's skilled enough to do it, but he charges 85 EUR... that's 37 % of what I paid for the jacket. Oh, the dark side of high salaries.post #6633 of 96488/18/14 at 4:43ampost #6634 of 96488/18/14 at 7:18amQuote:Originally Posted by ammanati
I just got back from SS store on Lime St where I have seen the new Hudson style jacket in Navy plain wool/silk/cashmere blend by EThomas. I ordered it online and it arrived today - just need to alter the sleeves.
To give you some feedback on the fabric and the jacket. It is really lovely! Very similar in fit to Havana, pleated shoulders are very nicely done. I had a feeling that maybe the buttoning point is slightly lower than in Havana but until I got it at home (next week) I can't really compare.
Anyway, fabric is amazing, very soft, with a bit of texture. It should be one of the most popular models this season. I was waiting for a classic jacket like this for months.
Can you post some pictures of the new Hudson Navy Plain when you get a chance? I'd really like to see it in the wild. Thanks.post #6635 of 96488/18/14 at 8:55ampost #6636 of 96488/18/14 at 9:08ampost #6637 of 96488/18/14 at 9:16ampost #6638 of 96488/18/14 at 9:17ampost #6639 of 96488/18/14 at 10:40ampost #6640 of 96488/18/14 at 11:25amQuote:
where was it announced? still don't see it on any of the usual suspects, and i live within walking distance of there. oh wellpost #6641 of 96488/18/14 at 12:06pmQuote:
Friends and family were told (i'm neither of those but a buddy was), i don't think it was announced publicly.
It was above the store on level 6post #6642 of 96488/18/14 at 1:05pmpost #6643 of 96488/18/14 at 2:45pmpost #6644 of 96488/19/14 at 5:19ampost #6645 of 96488/19/14 at 5:20am
- Suitsupply NYC
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Shoe Care) Controversy over cross-usage of shoe creams 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 25 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge July 24th - Denim 27 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 29 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 29 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...