Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 604
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9047 of 138215/22/13 at 7:00ampost #9048 of 138215/22/13 at 7:33amAnyone proxy Bastian polos for me in Large? I'd take all 4 of the G style if available (the one with the contrast collar and shirt sleeve taping.
It's this one: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-washed-polo-shirt-by-michael-bastian/077846-55?ref=mens-clothing%2Fcollections%2Fmichael-bastian
Available in 3 of the 4 colours in large. I'd take all 3 if someone would be good enough to proxy for me.post #9049 of 138215/22/13 at 8:54amQuote:Really? From what I see, the MB polo measurements match up with those for their UT graphic tees of the same size. Observe:
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-hokuto-no-ken-graphic-short-sleeve-t-shirt/076611002-00post #9050 of 138215/22/13 at 11:28ampost #9051 of 138215/22/13 at 11:42ampost #9052 of 138215/22/13 at 12:19pmpost #9053 of 138215/22/13 at 1:23pmpost #9054 of 138215/22/13 at 2:13pmpost #9055 of 138215/22/13 at 3:02pmpost #9056 of 138215/22/13 at 3:15pmpost #9057 of 138215/22/13 at 3:35pmsometimes I hate Uniqlo (when going to any of the NYC stores on the weekend - especially the SoHo location) but today I stopped by and it was great, no one there, plentiful stocks, and no lines.
the one thing that uniqulo has that I love is the underwear, and undershirts. I don't understand why people nearby a uniqlo would by gaudy tackily labeled underwear when you can get great stuff at uniqlo at rock bottom prices. the boxer briefs are great, simple, and are weirdly high quality (like last years) for under $5.post #9058 of 138215/22/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
I wouldn't go that far to call it great. Decent but not great.
People know that the shit they sell in Uniqlo is cheap decent quality for what you pay for. People prefer to spend higher money on higher quality and better looks.
Uniqlo sales are sinking. Their quality is slowly diminishing and soon will turn into an Old Navy.
I like Uniqlo underwear their low rise boxer briefs from 2yrs ago I still wear and managed to save a few packs. Their underwear is turning to garbage since they are eliminating cotton.post #9059 of 138215/22/13 at 4:20pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1143 Active Users (157 Members and 986 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 47 seconds ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 1 minute ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 12 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 17 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 23 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...