Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 10:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 604
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9047 of 131425/22/13 at 7:00ampost #9048 of 131425/22/13 at 7:33amAnyone proxy Bastian polos for me in Large? I'd take all 4 of the G style if available (the one with the contrast collar and shirt sleeve taping.
It's this one: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-washed-polo-shirt-by-michael-bastian/077846-55?ref=mens-clothing%2Fcollections%2Fmichael-bastian
Available in 3 of the 4 colours in large. I'd take all 3 if someone would be good enough to proxy for me.post #9049 of 131425/22/13 at 8:54amQuote:Really? From what I see, the MB polo measurements match up with those for their UT graphic tees of the same size. Observe:
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-hokuto-no-ken-graphic-short-sleeve-t-shirt/076611002-00post #9050 of 131425/22/13 at 11:28ampost #9051 of 131425/22/13 at 11:42ampost #9052 of 131425/22/13 at 12:19pmpost #9053 of 131425/22/13 at 1:23pmpost #9054 of 131425/22/13 at 2:13pmpost #9055 of 131425/22/13 at 3:02pmpost #9056 of 131425/22/13 at 3:15pmpost #9057 of 131425/22/13 at 3:35pmsometimes I hate Uniqlo (when going to any of the NYC stores on the weekend - especially the SoHo location) but today I stopped by and it was great, no one there, plentiful stocks, and no lines.
the one thing that uniqulo has that I love is the underwear, and undershirts. I don't understand why people nearby a uniqlo would by gaudy tackily labeled underwear when you can get great stuff at uniqlo at rock bottom prices. the boxer briefs are great, simple, and are weirdly high quality (like last years) for under $5.post #9058 of 131425/22/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
I wouldn't go that far to call it great. Decent but not great.
People know that the shit they sell in Uniqlo is cheap decent quality for what you pay for. People prefer to spend higher money on higher quality and better looks.
Uniqlo sales are sinking. Their quality is slowly diminishing and soon will turn into an Old Navy.
I like Uniqlo underwear their low rise boxer briefs from 2yrs ago I still wear and managed to save a few packs. Their underwear is turning to garbage since they are eliminating cotton.post #9059 of 131425/22/13 at 4:20pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1730 Active Users (430 Members and 1300 Guests)
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 5 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 6 minutes ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 8 minutes ago
- › WTS Ties - The Tie Bar, Vintage Yves Saint Laurent YSL, Peter Field... 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 13 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...