Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 604
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9047 of 133955/22/13 at 7:00ampost #9048 of 133955/22/13 at 7:33amAnyone proxy Bastian polos for me in Large? I'd take all 4 of the G style if available (the one with the contrast collar and shirt sleeve taping.
It's this one: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-washed-polo-shirt-by-michael-bastian/077846-55?ref=mens-clothing%2Fcollections%2Fmichael-bastian
Available in 3 of the 4 colours in large. I'd take all 3 if someone would be good enough to proxy for me.post #9049 of 133955/22/13 at 8:54amQuote:Really? From what I see, the MB polo measurements match up with those for their UT graphic tees of the same size. Observe:
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-hokuto-no-ken-graphic-short-sleeve-t-shirt/076611002-00post #9050 of 133955/22/13 at 11:28ampost #9051 of 133955/22/13 at 11:42ampost #9052 of 133955/22/13 at 12:19pmpost #9053 of 133955/22/13 at 1:23pmpost #9054 of 133955/22/13 at 2:13pmpost #9055 of 133955/22/13 at 3:02pmpost #9056 of 133955/22/13 at 3:15pmpost #9057 of 133955/22/13 at 3:35pmsometimes I hate Uniqlo (when going to any of the NYC stores on the weekend - especially the SoHo location) but today I stopped by and it was great, no one there, plentiful stocks, and no lines.
the one thing that uniqulo has that I love is the underwear, and undershirts. I don't understand why people nearby a uniqlo would by gaudy tackily labeled underwear when you can get great stuff at uniqlo at rock bottom prices. the boxer briefs are great, simple, and are weirdly high quality (like last years) for under $5.post #9058 of 133955/22/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
I wouldn't go that far to call it great. Decent but not great.
People know that the shit they sell in Uniqlo is cheap decent quality for what you pay for. People prefer to spend higher money on higher quality and better looks.
Uniqlo sales are sinking. Their quality is slowly diminishing and soon will turn into an Old Navy.
I like Uniqlo underwear their low rise boxer briefs from 2yrs ago I still wear and managed to save a few packs. Their underwear is turning to garbage since they are eliminating cotton.post #9059 of 133955/22/13 at 4:20pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1751 Active Users (415 Members and 1336 Guests)
- › Who Makes These for Paul Stuart 37 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...