Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 604
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9047 of 134435/22/13 at 7:00ampost #9048 of 134435/22/13 at 7:33amAnyone proxy Bastian polos for me in Large? I'd take all 4 of the G style if available (the one with the contrast collar and shirt sleeve taping.
It's this one: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-washed-polo-shirt-by-michael-bastian/077846-55?ref=mens-clothing%2Fcollections%2Fmichael-bastian
Available in 3 of the 4 colours in large. I'd take all 3 if someone would be good enough to proxy for me.post #9049 of 134435/22/13 at 8:54amQuote:Really? From what I see, the MB polo measurements match up with those for their UT graphic tees of the same size. Observe:
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-hokuto-no-ken-graphic-short-sleeve-t-shirt/076611002-00post #9050 of 134435/22/13 at 11:28ampost #9051 of 134435/22/13 at 11:42ampost #9052 of 134435/22/13 at 12:19pmpost #9053 of 134435/22/13 at 1:23pmpost #9054 of 134435/22/13 at 2:13pmpost #9055 of 134435/22/13 at 3:02pmpost #9056 of 134435/22/13 at 3:15pmpost #9057 of 134435/22/13 at 3:35pmsometimes I hate Uniqlo (when going to any of the NYC stores on the weekend - especially the SoHo location) but today I stopped by and it was great, no one there, plentiful stocks, and no lines.
the one thing that uniqulo has that I love is the underwear, and undershirts. I don't understand why people nearby a uniqlo would by gaudy tackily labeled underwear when you can get great stuff at uniqlo at rock bottom prices. the boxer briefs are great, simple, and are weirdly high quality (like last years) for under $5.post #9058 of 134435/22/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
I wouldn't go that far to call it great. Decent but not great.
People know that the shit they sell in Uniqlo is cheap decent quality for what you pay for. People prefer to spend higher money on higher quality and better looks.
Uniqlo sales are sinking. Their quality is slowly diminishing and soon will turn into an Old Navy.
I like Uniqlo underwear their low rise boxer briefs from 2yrs ago I still wear and managed to save a few packs. Their underwear is turning to garbage since they are eliminating cotton.post #9059 of 134435/22/13 at 4:20pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 899 Active Users (126 Members and 773 Guests)
- › Ambrosi Napoli 47 seconds ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 7 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 14 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 23 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 23 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 32 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...