We are not brothers by birth but we are shoebrothers!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 3:34 am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 5:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 237
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3542 of 143303/17/13 at 12:20ampost #3543 of 143303/17/13 at 1:51ampost #3544 of 143303/17/13 at 1:58amQuote:Originally Posted by Fiddler
What do you guys think about these?
I dont like them and would not wear them myself, sorry for the honest opinion but I am sure some on the forum may quite like them. I also think after a while the leather will start to loosen and the shoe will have no structure or design left.post #3545 of 143303/17/13 at 2:03amQuote:Originally Posted by unipair guy
Spring is coming so we wanted to show you some of our suede models. If you are interested in these please let us know and we will do our best to get them on your feet! www.unipair.com
This boot is lovely, wonder if the colour looks the same in real as in the picture. Beautiful boot and the double monk.post #3546 of 143303/17/13 at 2:03ampost #3547 of 143303/17/13 at 2:56amQuote:
I have those boots and i think the pic shows the color really good. I have posted pics of them in serveral threads on this forum if you want to see morepost #3548 of 143303/17/13 at 3:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Farhad19620Quote:Originally Posted by Fiddler
What do you guys think about these?
I dont like them and would not wear them myself, sorry for the honest opinion but I am sure some on the forum may quite like them. I also think after a while the leather will start to loosen and the shoe will have no structure or design left.
This would be my concern as well.post #3549 of 143303/17/13 at 4:27ampost #3550 of 143303/17/13 at 7:29ampost #3551 of 143303/17/13 at 7:46ampost #3552 of 143303/17/13 at 8:10pmpost #3553 of 143303/19/13 at 4:14am
FAO: UK Carmina fans
I have been communicating via email with Kevin at Macsamillion: a UK shoe retailer currently stocking Carmina ladies models, hoping to convince him to stock a few models from the mens line.
He has expressed an interest in stocking men's Carmina and given the lack of suppliers in the UK I'm hoping we can generate some momentum and hopefully get a new stockist on the map.Quote: Kevin @ MacsamillionIf you know any others that feel they would like to send us there thoughts regarding styles, Lasts, fit comparisons etc. feel free to give them my email. It has taken some convincing to our buyers to take a look again but they can't ignore what I've given them already and if I can get more feed back it would be great. I would love to see the brand back with us!
As above, if you have any feedback on the brand or any requests for potential styles, feel free to fire off an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheerspost #3554 of 143303/19/13 at 6:58pmpost #3555 of 143303/20/13 at 2:51am
- Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 13 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 15 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...