or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3050  

post #45736 of 78721

This is entirely an experiment with the afor mentioned green/navy striped shirt. I call this my DerekS fit since it was partially inspired by his suggestion of a solid navy tie. I still don't know if it makes this shirt work though.

 

 

 

post #45737 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Not that I'll necessary stop wearing it if otherwise (though I do have a very hard time tying the knot), but still no love with the different textures of the tie apparent?


post #45738 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

This is entirely an experiment with the afor mentioned green/navy striped shirt. I call this my DerekS fit since it was partially inspired by his suggestion of a solid navy tie. I still don't know if it makes this shirt work though.







post #45739 of 78721
^^ is that the new acridsheep approval stamp(the reverse, rather)? sugarbutch-ified ? lol8[1].gif
post #45740 of 78721
Spoo set it up, and I either tapped it into the goal or completely ruined it. History will be my judge.
post #45741 of 78721
I read the thread backwards - just saw Spoo's 'right-click save-as' comment. Nice double team lol
post #45742 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post


 

nod[1].gif

post #45743 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

^^ if you like it, rock it. fyi, i sold an orange stripe kiton through LUXESWAP not too long ago. I iliked the tie and wore it a few times, and then decided to pass it on. Food for thought.
I tried to buy one. I just missed out, he had sold out as i placed my order. frown.gif
uhoh.gif

They are t3h schnizzle but since I think I bought the last one leading to you missing out, I am willing to consider some tradesies.
post #45744 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianGP View Post

I read the thread backwards - just saw Spoo's 'right-click save-as' comment. Nice double team lol

not sure my wife will approve.

post #45745 of 78721

The double team can't have been that nice if he's not feeling it.

post #45746 of 78721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

The double team can't have been that nice if he's not feeling it.


DPs are always felt one way or the other...

post #45747 of 78721
^^ uhoh.gif ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

SB wins the internet for today,
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Spoo set it up, and I either tapped it into the goal or completely ruined it. History will be my judge.

see above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

They are t3h schnizzle but since I think I bought the last one leading to you missing out, I am willing to consider some tradesies.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
post #45748 of 78721

Wearing my new Zegna wool/cashmere tie today.

post #45749 of 78721
@Anden: that´s a pretty bold outfit you are wearing today. I like the SC, the tie not so much. A solid tie would probably be a safer bet. But I guess safe isn't what you were looking for
post #45750 of 78721

Nice Suit-socks matching !

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III