Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2446post #36676 of 787199/28/12 at 3:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36677 of 787199/28/12 at 5:40pmpost #36678 of 787199/28/12 at 5:58pmQuote:
I feel like you are being an Egyptian crocodile when it comes to criticism...post #36679 of 787199/28/12 at 6:33pmpost #36680 of 787199/28/12 at 7:21pmpost #36681 of 787199/28/12 at 7:22pmQuote:
If you look past the knee, the pants clearly aren't baggy. I think its an awkward fold/bulge on the back of his left leg, above the knee, that makes the pants appear to be too loose.
But some of the shirt buttons do seem to be malfunctioning.post #36682 of 787199/28/12 at 7:46pmpost #36683 of 787199/28/12 at 7:50pmpost #36684 of 787199/28/12 at 7:52pmpost #36685 of 787199/28/12 at 8:07pmpost #36686 of 787199/28/12 at 8:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Prada_FerragamoQuote:
Care to explain?
people are just ass-hatting because you popped open more buttons than the SF appropriate igent tends to tolerate. it appears to be a euphemism...
behavior like this is how you scare away forum contributors guys.post #36687 of 787199/28/12 at 8:11pm
Three undone buttons seem...a bit much. But to each his own. I know it's a look.
(in response to clapryron)
It was a playful jab following a defense of his pants (which really don't seem that baggy). Didn't really intend it to be taken too seriously.post #36688 of 787199/28/12 at 8:16pmpost #36689 of 787199/28/12 at 8:18pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 7 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 8 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...