Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 12/2/13 at 4:49pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2446
Styleforum Top Picks
Thank you for the tips! I'm 20 and just getting into suits. I work at a real estate office here in Miami and unfortunately business casual here means wearing a polo and jeans. That being said their "black tie" event (their wording not mine,) was a disaster. Even with what I was wearing I still overdressed. (like they say I do every day anyways). Ill let you guys know now, I live on my own so after paying for the basics of living, and the girlfriend, I try to put whatever money I can into my wardrobe. That being said, my suits right now won't be the most expensive and unless Miami drops 50 degrees I probably won't be wearing tweed lol. But I like to try and look my best (compared to these regulars on here) so when I can afford it, I'll be asking you guys for tips on my next suit.
I appreciate you taking my critiques in stride -- you'll go far, my friend. Obviously where you live/what you do is an important factor, as is your age. I get that spending a dickload of money on new shit isn't exactly in your best interest. PM me if you want some me to give you a list of good places to get good shit for cheap.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Shitty rainy day...
Trousers might look charcoal but they are actually dark olive green.
Jacket = Dustin
Shirt = Charles Tyrwhitt
Tie = Emidio Tucci
PS = Rubinacci
Trousers, socks (unseen, olive green wool) = Emidio Tucci
Shoes = Carmina
You're pretty good.
I feel like you are being an Egyptian crocodile when it comes to criticism...
If you look past the knee, the pants clearly aren't baggy. I think its an awkward fold/bulge on the back of his left leg, above the knee, that makes the pants appear to be too loose.
But some of the shirt buttons do seem to be malfunctioning.
Care to explain?
Care to explain?
people are just ass-hatting because you popped open more buttons than the SF appropriate igent tends to tolerate. it appears to be a euphemism...
behavior like this is how you scare away forum contributors guys.
Three undone buttons seem...a bit much. But to each his own. I know it's a look.
(in response to clapryron)
It was a playful jab following a defense of his pants (which really don't seem that baggy). Didn't really intend it to be taken too seriously.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Crockett & Jones Harlech MTO - Whiskey Cordovan - UPDATE 09/25/13 46 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 47 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 57 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Opinions on this Corneliani sportcoat 4 minutes ago
- › Unexpected encounters with celebrities 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 5 minutes ago
- › Casual Sex and One Night Stands after college in the US, less... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw