^ Nice, but what's up with those hats man? You look like a farmer or something with those on. Much better without.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2176
I see the aesthetic he's going for; generally, I guess he'd get more praise without it--bearing in mind MC is more trad--but I like the additional flair, and he suits it. For me, it's the trousers-which-are-always-an-inch-and-a-half-too-short look, which bothers me (but that's personal pref, too, I suppose).
1. farmer is different from plantation worker
one works for a living, the other was treated as property and forced to worked under his will.
2. The issue stemmed from Rambo's immature comment about Roots.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Black Burberry Shirt
Any comments please?
I'm new to this critiquing stuff, but I think I can point out a few flaws. For starters, your shirt collar sticking up over your lapel. The lapel's are kind of thin, but that's probably because it's a slim cut/trendy suit. I think the arms are a bit long, and you're somewhat scrunching them up, so they come off weird. I think they arm length and the pant length should be shortened.
PS - you'll probably get heat from everyone for wearing a black shirt.
The trousers need hemming - they're too long at the mo', given their slimness. Shirt collar shouldn't 'sit' on your suit lapels and if you're going to wear a black shirt, that tie needs to go (sleeker/plainer shoes would then also be a good idea). Everyone else will tell you not to wear a black shirt, which is also an option - although a grey suit and black shirt can look good when done right.
Don't wear that tie. Shirt collar should lay underneath the lapels. Pants need to be hemmed, since they have a small leg opening, minimize the break. This will help avoid them from looking like stacks on jeans. Hold your arms forward a bit to help with the sleeve pitch. Wear the back of the trousers higher so the fabric doesn't wrinkle.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Clarks Desert Boots 15 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones Coniston Boot Brown Calfskin Pebble Grain Size 12D 2 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 2 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 7 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw