Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread Last post on Today at 9:42 am in Classic Menswear
- Off the rack or custom made suits and shirts? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:53am in Classic Menswear
- Anyone planning to attend Bellucci Napoli event next week (or can provide details on this NYC shop)? Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Dark shirt on dark suit? Last post on 8/25/11 at 2:32pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** - Page 61
Styleforum Top Pickspost #902 of 11585/6/13 at 6:50ampost #903 of 11585/6/13 at 6:54amI have a suit of that 8/9 fresco in mid gray (I think it is 501). Very nice summer suit.
but yesterday I had to come into this city and I wanted to wear a blazer and grays and I thought it was too warm for flannel and I realized I had no great options for odd gray trousers in middling weather. All either hot or cold. So I wore the fresco. Well, that was a mistake.
Need some whipcord or something.post #904 of 11585/6/13 at 6:57ampost #905 of 11585/6/13 at 7:03amYeah, I have the 10oz fresco in mid grey also. The jacket feels fine, but the trousers can get a bit chilly in a breeze.
It is funny yesterday I looked at the weather forecast and it said a high of like 61. I wore flannel and it was a mistake. May 61 in the sun feels a lot warmer than March 61 for whatever reason.post #906 of 11585/6/13 at 9:11ampost #907 of 11585/6/13 at 9:15ampost #908 of 11585/10/13 at 3:25pmpost #909 of 11585/10/13 at 4:19pmpost #910 of 11585/11/13 at 2:07ampost #911 of 11585/11/13 at 2:12ampost #912 of 11585/11/13 at 6:39amQuote:
I think this looks very good but agree with Canta that the jacket would be better with more shaping. I know you may be after more of a sack shape though.post #913 of 11585/11/13 at 7:10ampost #914 of 11585/11/13 at 7:16amQuote:
+1 - it's quite rounded to begin with, so I'm surprised Frank didn't build in more shape (maybe Booth asked for a looser fit?). I'd go for a higher buttoning point as well.post #915 of 11585/11/13 at 7:17amQuote:
That looks nice (pa-fucked shoulders notwithstanding). The W. Bill linens are my favorite linen suitings.
- ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 20 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 34 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 51 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 1 minute ago
- › Ironing suede shoes 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)