Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** - Page 61
Styleforum Top Pickspost #902 of 12445/6/13 at 6:50ampost #903 of 12445/6/13 at 6:54amI have a suit of that 8/9 fresco in mid gray (I think it is 501). Very nice summer suit.
but yesterday I had to come into this city and I wanted to wear a blazer and grays and I thought it was too warm for flannel and I realized I had no great options for odd gray trousers in middling weather. All either hot or cold. So I wore the fresco. Well, that was a mistake.
Need some whipcord or something.post #904 of 12445/6/13 at 6:57ampost #905 of 12445/6/13 at 7:03amYeah, I have the 10oz fresco in mid grey also. The jacket feels fine, but the trousers can get a bit chilly in a breeze.
It is funny yesterday I looked at the weather forecast and it said a high of like 61. I wore flannel and it was a mistake. May 61 in the sun feels a lot warmer than March 61 for whatever reason.post #906 of 12445/6/13 at 9:11ampost #907 of 12445/6/13 at 9:15ampost #908 of 12445/10/13 at 3:25pmpost #909 of 12445/10/13 at 4:19pmpost #910 of 12445/11/13 at 2:07ampost #911 of 12445/11/13 at 2:12ampost #912 of 12445/11/13 at 6:39amQuote:
I think this looks very good but agree with Canta that the jacket would be better with more shaping. I know you may be after more of a sack shape though.post #913 of 12445/11/13 at 7:10ampost #914 of 12445/11/13 at 7:16amQuote:
+1 - it's quite rounded to begin with, so I'm surprised Frank didn't build in more shape (maybe Booth asked for a looser fit?). I'd go for a higher buttoning point as well.post #915 of 12445/11/13 at 7:17amQuote:
That looks nice (pa-fucked shoulders notwithstanding). The W. Bill linens are my favorite linen suitings.
- ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...