Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: Yesterday
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** - Page 61
Styleforum Top Pickspost #902 of 12645/6/13 at 6:50ampost #903 of 12645/6/13 at 6:54amI have a suit of that 8/9 fresco in mid gray (I think it is 501). Very nice summer suit.
but yesterday I had to come into this city and I wanted to wear a blazer and grays and I thought it was too warm for flannel and I realized I had no great options for odd gray trousers in middling weather. All either hot or cold. So I wore the fresco. Well, that was a mistake.
Need some whipcord or something.post #904 of 12645/6/13 at 6:57ampost #905 of 12645/6/13 at 7:03amYeah, I have the 10oz fresco in mid grey also. The jacket feels fine, but the trousers can get a bit chilly in a breeze.
It is funny yesterday I looked at the weather forecast and it said a high of like 61. I wore flannel and it was a mistake. May 61 in the sun feels a lot warmer than March 61 for whatever reason.post #906 of 12645/6/13 at 9:11ampost #907 of 12645/6/13 at 9:15ampost #908 of 12645/10/13 at 3:25pmpost #909 of 12645/10/13 at 4:19pmpost #910 of 12645/11/13 at 2:07ampost #911 of 12645/11/13 at 2:12ampost #912 of 12645/11/13 at 6:39amQuote:
I think this looks very good but agree with Canta that the jacket would be better with more shaping. I know you may be after more of a sack shape though.post #913 of 12645/11/13 at 7:10ampost #914 of 12645/11/13 at 7:16amQuote:
+1 - it's quite rounded to begin with, so I'm surprised Frank didn't build in more shape (maybe Booth asked for a looser fit?). I'd go for a higher buttoning point as well.post #915 of 12645/11/13 at 7:17amQuote:
That looks nice (pa-fucked shoulders notwithstanding). The W. Bill linens are my favorite linen suitings.
- ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 24 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 1 minute ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 2 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...